Everything posted by Afferty
-
Hasan Piker: "America [because they've killed more globally] is worse than Al-Queda"
well he is comparing the terroroist organization to the current US with responsabilities and etc. so you also admit that overall, at least the Us acts better than the terrorist organization because of the responsibilities
-
Hasan Piker: "America [because they've killed more globally] is worse than Al-Queda"
and what makes you think that they would not support terrorist organizations in favor of themselves, if they had the political power of the us
-
Hasan Piker: "America [because they've killed more globally] is worse than Al-Queda"
because they dont have the same power? give them the american army and see how many people will be dead
-
Lady Gaga welcomes first child, Rose, with fiancé
the baby already looks like 6 months old though, def not a newborn
- How to ethically cheat?
- Turkish singer steals a song from Chanel Terrero, takes it down from all platforms!
-
Gülşen - "İtaat Yok"
Is it Edis? omg he sounded so amele keko
-
Gülşen - "İtaat Yok"
flop nonsense song. spent too much money on the music video for nothing. the guy's voice does not fit the spanish vibe of the song at all. like why? anyways Imma go and listen Umrumdışı by Mabel.
-
BOAF by Billie is the biggest solo female song in history on US Spotify 800 mln +
well deserved
- US trip around pride weeks: Recommendations?
- Why do u think so many people left ATRL?
- US trip around pride weeks: Recommendations?
- US trip around pride weeks: Recommendations?
- US trip around pride weeks: Recommendations?
- US trip around pride weeks: Recommendations?
- US trip around pride weeks: Recommendations?
-
US trip around pride weeks: Recommendations?
Hi gay! I will finally see USA for the first time and I planned a vacation aroun June 17-July 5th. I will be ar NYC around the pride week, and I will see Washington, maybe Boston or Chicago as well, I want to see the Eastern side this time. Any recommendations? As this will probably be a once in alife time experience, Im open to try anything, including nasty parties. As atrl is full of 30+ gays at the moment, Im sure you will not **** shame me lol. Teenagers out :gtfo: I saw some parties in NyC like Brüt or MEAt but I havent tried anything like these but I am open to. Is there anyone experienced?
-
The Opalite MV is terrible. Surprised?
I expected more lights, a shiny outdoor video for the song. I can say that I didnlt like the color scheme
- Album covers that don't match their sound?
-
How to seduce a straight guy?
Straight guys tried to seduce me a lot of times, especially when I was a teenager, some even tried to do more than seduce. So I am not sure why the people on the comments are overreacting. Some of them just dont care, especially if they cannot access woman. So be sure he is a lame one.
- I think I've finally given up on Avril Lavigne.
- Can tops and bottoms be just friends?
-
Israel to remain in Eurovision 2026 | Netherlands, Spain, Ireland and more withdraw
:clap3:
-
MARINA plagiarises Dua's Houdini
It really is embarrassing
-
Is The Fate of Ophelia the best music video released this decade?
It just does not reflect the emotion of the song to me tbh.