Everything posted by A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E
-
Popstars Conspiracy Theories
what's happening with zara larsson?
- Rihanna
-
Rihanna's recent public appearances spark fourth pregnancy rumors
rih girl please at this point use your ass
-
Do you find Benson Boone attractive?
yeah and I wanna see his leaks
-
Cardi B's "AM I THE DRAMA?" surpasses 4.3 billion streams on Spotify
how can the RIAA let that happen?
-
Telegraph: Nobody in pop can touch Beyoncé
we've been knew
-
Mariah Carey - "Type Dangerous"
finally no dated jermaine dupri sound production that's stuck in 2000s
-
Popstars Conspiracy Theories
i wanna hear about diddy
-
50 Cent takes jab at Beyoncé's tour: "tickets ain't selling?"
and yet paris is sold out
-
What do you think of Applause in 2025?
if only fame had an I.V oh baby could I bear
-
Beyoncé ★ Cowboy Carter Tour ★ Las Vegas: FINAL SHOW
cause she kind of was flopping and seemed to be done with CC with the beyoncé bowl
-
Beyoncé ★ Cowboy Carter Tour ★ Las Vegas: FINAL SHOW
sure but i wanted it now don't need cowboy carter tour
-
Beyoncé ★ Cowboy Carter Tour ★ Las Vegas: FINAL SHOW
and there goes my hope for act iii rockyoncé :(
-
FireAid LA Benefit Concert - Live
beautiful song choices
-
FireAid LA Benefit Concert - Live
how can someone with so little music and singing talent be famous and getting the opportunity to perfrom on big stages such as this concert
-
FireAid LA Benefit Concert - Live
katy flat as usual
-
FireAid LA Benefit Concert - Live
Miss Stevie Nicks slaying with 76 years
-
"Beyoncé Bowl" performance at NFL Halftime Show on Xmas
where in the hell looked she uncomfortable? She looked like the happiest and came for blood.
-
Halsey - "Lucky"
does somebody else hear the angel of mine monica sample too?
-
Stacie Orrico - (There's Gotta Be) More To Life | Turns 20
what's with the tik tok and sayin she's coming back after 22 years?
-
Beyoncé - Been Country
please let it be a documentary :(
-
X Factor UK winner Matt Terry comes out as gay
again? and now a cruising hymn?
-
Britney Spears
I need to know if the song was for britney it has britney written all over it and I even hear her in the background I mean come on?
-
Pop Culture Talk
i need to know if the song was for britney it has britney written all over it and I even hear her in the background I mean come on?
-
Challenge: Share a Song NO OTHER ATRLER Knows
sorry aber feier katja halt :/