Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miley Cyrus

  1. Yeah and fell off soon thereafter. I actually don’t care about this chart I was just using it as a placeholder to make the point in my post. Nothing sticks for Mrs. Grande unless the weeknd’s name is attached to it. But congrats on all the frontloaded #1 quick lil hits. A lot of khia k-pop acts have #1s now it’s not something to be boastful about with all the chart manipulation tactics going on these days…
  2. As for the song it’s a little bit clunky I found myself needing time getting used to the verses definitely can see why it was shelved for a while there. I like the chorus and find it catchy so it does have potential to be picked up by radio. But very nice of Godley to throw Purrell a bone he’s obviously trying to capitalize off her recent popularity and decided to release this as his lead. I don’t see this release as Miley throwing away her flowers + Grammys hype she’ll definitely have that going for her when her next lead gets released so I’m not too worried about that.
  3. I find it funny how she would always rag on her “100 extensions” hair when looking back at her Hannah Montana days but she’s currently rocking this massive lioness hair now She switched up like @Walk_Away21 but I’m hoping this is a sign that she’s gonna debut a new personality soon and end her summer vacation and bash the album while doing it
  4. I guess she’s too busy being playlisted and payola’d into oblivion because that’s the only way she gets her quick lil hits Anything that is on-demand is either frontloaded for mistress grande or accompanied by the Weeknd.
  5. Ariana wishes to have iconic hits like Party In The USA, Wrecking Ball, Flowers & Hannah Montana. Miley has more album sales despite only being limited to 2 singles per era up until recently. And more memorable pop culture moments and performances. Maybe the Weeknd collaborator should run to her next artist for her next quick lil forgotten frontloaded “hit” since her career is carried by collabs.
  6. Exactly I really like that tweet I saw about Doctor being about Liam Hemsworth’s erectile dysfunction let’s boost that guys!!
  7. isn't this a self drag?? we are tired of your songs boo boo.
  8. Predicted to remain at #20 on week 54!!! Hopefully with the release of doctor flowers will see a boost and remain on the chart for a few more weeks
  9. Go mass buy your 1000 versions
  10. Okay and Taylor needs mass buying to go #1 like those k-pop songs. And 1000 versions and remixes.
  11. Did my post invalidate or somehow undo those #1s??? No. I’m just sharing my opinion. I didn’t say they didn’t go #1. Im saying they’re not hits and were propelled to #1 from mass consumption during first week and then swiftly fell off. Sorry you’re butthurt by that…
  12. Nothing to do with Miley. Just telling it how I see it!
  13. It only went #1 because of 1989 album bomb my point still stands. Ariana jumping on Weeknd singles that already have 90M AI on radio and doing one verse to get credited for these #1s is fraud. Don’t get me started on the mess that happened during yes and release week and rain on me all I’m saying are these songs may have technically gone #1 but they’re not hits. they are like k-pop #1s and if you wanna celebrate that then go off
  14. Honey it has nothing to do with Flowers. Most of Taylor’s #1 are frauds like All Too Well, Willow & Is It Over Now? No one knows these songs but her stans. It’s akin to K-pop #1s. Thanks mass buying.
  15. Ariana's are all frauds except for 2 and so are most of taylor's
  16. The fact that she made such a big deal out of Katy taking her dancers and made that awful song only for her to serve dancing skills like this Like clearly their fave cares about dancing but the swifties in here will have you thinking otherwise the mass deflection is insane
  17. lmao nice cope keep crying about it tho
  18. Hitlor not seeing top 5 despite biggest year in music All them forced "hits" gurl go listen to your 1000 remixes and versions

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.