Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Nick's Top 30 [Midyear Chart]

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 130.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Never Gonna Not Dance Again shooting up and almost hitting top 10 and "Cuff It" still trying to find it's way to the top 3 :heart:

14/30

 

 

Christine & The Queens debuting :heart2: 

 

 

Paramore and YYY dropping out of the top 10, though Tegan & Sara replacing them. Adele doing really well on here 

Let It Die -9 this early in :chick3: Holly and Hatchie both +4 :eddie: Adele and P!nk rising even more :sats: Paramore out of the top 10 :katie: at least it looks like NGNDA will be in there soon. Bey and MisterWives still top 5 despite those little drops :jamming:

 

Quote

Substance did about as well as it could've, but yeah 29 deserved better they just didn't do anything with it as a single.

CYATLM has been growing on me, normally I don't pay too much attention to lyrics but this time they caught my attention, I think she did a great job of conveying the emotion in that song

Yep :'( It really sucks because HF is probably my favorite album of hers and the era was nearly nonexistent.

It's true, it's true! :sad:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

12/10

 

30 Ellie Goulding "Let It Die" [6|18] -3

29 Mary J. Blige "Good Morning Gorgeous" [1|29] [DEBUT]

28 Michelle Branch "Not My Lover" [10|7] -8

27 Magdalena Bay "Unconditional" [1|27] [DEBUT]

26 Arctic Monkeys "There'd Better Be a Mirrorball" [14|1(1x)] -2

25 Dean Lewis "How Do I Say Goodbye" [7|14] -9

24 beabadoobee "The Perfect Pair" [1|24] [DEBUT]

23 Inhaler "Love Will Get You There" [2|23] +3

22 The 1975 "Happiness" [17|1(2x)] -5

21 Christine & the Queens "Rien dire" [2|21] +7

20 Holly Humberstone "Can You Afford to Lose Me?" [3|20] +4

19 Paramore "This Is Why" [11|4] -6

18 Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Burning" [16|1(1x)] -6

17 Avril Lavigne & YUNGBLUD "I'm a Mess" [5|17] +6

16 Arctic Monkeys "I Ain't Quite Where I Think I Am" [8|9] -7

15 SZA "Shirt" [3|15] +6

14 Joji "Die for You" [4|14] +4

13 Hatchie "Nosedive" [3|13] +6

12 Brandi Carlile/Lucius "You and Me on the Rock" [4|12] +3

11 Taylor Swift "Anti-Hero" [7|7] -1

10 Adele "I Drink Wine" [6|10] +4

9 Phoenix/Ezra Koenig "Tonight" [13|1(2x)] -2

8 Sam Smith/Kim Petras "Unholy" [11|1(1x)] -4

7 P!nk "Never Gonna Not Dance Again" [5|7] +4

6 Tegan & Sara "I Can't Grow Up" [6|6] +2

5 Beyoncé "Cuff It" [9|4] =

4 Caroline Polachek "Sunset" [7|4] +2

3 The 1975 "I'm In Love With You" [10|1(1x)] -2

2 MisterWives "Where Do We Go From Here?" [10|1(1x)] +1

1 Blink-182 "Edging" [8|1(1x)] +1

 

 

12/17

 

30 Arctic Monkeys "There'd Better Be a Mirrorball" [15|1(1x)] -4

29 The 1975 "Happiness" [18|1(2x)] -7

28 Paramore "The News" [1|28] [DEBUT]

27 Mary J. Blige "Good Morning Gorgeous" [2|27] +2

26 Taylor Swift "Lavender Haze" [1|26] [DEBUT]

25 Paramore "This Is Why" [12|4] -6

24 Magdalena Bay "Unconditional" [2|24] +3

23 Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Burning" [17|1(1x)] -5

22 Caroline Polachek "Welcome to My Island" [1|22] [DEBUT]

21 beabadoobee "The Perfect Pair" [2|21] +3

20 Avril Lavigne & YUNGBLUD "I'm a Mess" [6|17] -3

19 Inhaler "Love Will Get You There" [3|19] +4

18 Arctic Monkeys "I Ain't Quite Where I Think I Am" [9|9] -2

17 Christine & the Queens "Rien dire" [3|17] +4

16 Joji "Die For You" [5|14] -2

15 Taylor Swift "Anti-Hero" [8|7] -4

14 Holly Humberstone "Can You Afford to Lose Me?" [4|14] +6

13 SZA "Shirt" [4|13] +2

12 Phoenix/Ezra Koenig "Tonight" [14|1(2x)] -3

11 Hatchie "Nosedive" [4|11] +2

10 Beyoncé "Cuff It" [10|4] -5

9 Brandi Carlile/Lucius "You and Me on the Rock" [5|9] +3

8 Tegan & Sara "I Can't Grow Up" [7|6] -2

7 Caroline Polachek "Sunset" [8|4] -3

6 Sam Smith/Kim Petras "Unholy" [12|1(1x)] +2

5 Adele "I Drink Wine" [7|5] +5

4 P!nk "Never Gonna Not Dance Again" [6|4] +3

3 The 1975 "I'm In Love With You" [11|1(1x)] =

2 Blink-182 "Edging" [9|1(1x)] -1

1 MisterWives "Where Do We Go From Here?" [11|1(2x)] +1

 

 

12/24

 

30 Paramore "This Is Why" [13|4] -5

29 AleXa "Back in Vogue" [1|29] [DEBUT]

28 Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Burning" [18|1(1x)] -5

27 Lana Del Rey "Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd." [1|27] [DEBUT]

26 Arctic Monkeys "I Ain't Quite Where I Think I Am" [10|9] -8

25 Joji "Die For You" [6|14] -9

24 Mary J. Blige "Good Morning Gorgeous" [3|24] +3

23 Gorillaz "Skinny Ape" [1|23] [DEBUT]

22 Paramore "The News" [2|22] +6

21 Magdalena Bay "Unconditional" [3|21] +3

20 Taylor Swift "Lavender Haze" [2|20] +6

19 Beyoncé "Cuff It" [11|4] -9

18 Caroline Polachek "Welcome to My Island" [2|18] +4

17 Taylor Swift "Anti-Hero" [9|7] -2

16 beabadoobee "The Perfect Pair" [3|16] +5

15 Inhaler "Love Will Get You There" [4|15] +4

14 Phoenix/Ezra Koenig "Tonight" [15|1(2x)] -2

13 Christine & the Queens "Rien dire" [4|13] +4

12 Tegan & Sara "I Can't Grow Up" [8|6] -4

11 Caroline Polachek "Sunset" [9|4] -4

10 Holly Humberstone "Can You Afford to Lose Me?" [5|10] +4

9 Hatchie "Nosedive" [5|9] +2

8 Sam Smith/Kim Petras "Unholy" [13|1(1x)] -2

7 SZA "Shirt" [5|7] +6

6 Adele "I Drink Wine" [8|5] -1

5 Brandi Carlile/Lucius "You and Me on the Rock" [6|5] +4

4 Blink-182 "Edging" [10|1(1x)] -2

3 MisterWives "Where Do We Go From Here?" [12|1(2x)] -2

2 P!nk "Never Gonna Not Dance Again" [7|2] +2

1 The 1975 "I'm In Love With You" [12|1(2x)] +2

 

 

PFD:
Barrie "Doesn't Really Matter" [85%]

Half*Alive "Nobody" [100%]

Joesef "Just Come Home With Me Tonight" [100%]

Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Wolf" [70%]

The 1975 "Oh Caroline" [45%]

 

 

Now that ATRL isn't so chaotic I'll probably comment on others in a bit...

Edited by potent

12/10~ Ellie sinking to the bottom now :'( Unconditional yesss :sats::sats: Such a great bop. Hatchie doing well, Adele + P!nk entering the top 10, Caroline top 5 :jamming::jamming::jamming: || 12/17~ Really great set of debuts this week :katie2: Love all 3 of them. IDW and NGNDA rising even more :beatfreak: MisterWives back on top ayyyy, love that! || 12/24~ Back In Vogue :eddie: Sadly wasn't impressed with the Lana song. This Is Why #30 :noparty: but luckily The News had a big boost, same w/ Lavender Haze. CUFF IT -9 oop :mandown: Hatchie scoring another top 10, P!nk nearly snatching the Christmas #1 :alexz3::alexz3:

12.10: Blink-182 #1 + beabadoobee debuting :heart2:

 

12.17: The News + Lavender Haze debuting :rockon:

 

12.24: LDR debuting :clap3:

"I Drink Wine" reached top 5  :clap: 

Great debut of "Welcome to My Island"

 

"I'm In Love With You"  #1  :clap3:

Lana debuting  :alexz:

  • Author

Here's my top 20 songs of the year btw. I was gonna post a best of thread but I didn't really feel like making a thread just to do a list dump plus I'm not sure that people want to read through my entire list. I'll probably post a link to the whole thing later if people are curious (I had 210 songs lol)

 

1 Hatchie - Quicksand

2 Let's Eat Grandma - Two Ribbons

3 Joji - Glimpse of Us

4 The 1975 - Happiness

5 Wet Leg - Angelica

6 Beyoncé - Break My Soul

7 Beabadoobee - Talk

8 Big Thief - No Reason

9 Phoenix & Ezra Koenig - Tonight

10 Alvvays - Pharmacist

 

11 Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Burning

12 MUNA - Anything But Me

13 Caroline Polachek - Billions

14 Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill

15 Arctic Monkeys - There'd Better Be a Mirrorball

16 Demi Lovato - Substance

17 Rex Orange County - The Shade

18 George Ezra - Green Green Grass

19 The 1975 - I'm In Love With You

20 Sigrid & Bring Me the Horizon - Bad Life

Bad Life + I'm In Love With You + Substance + There'd Better Be A Mirrorball + Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) + Billions + Burning + Tonight + Talk + Break My Soul + Glimpse Of Us + Happiness :heart2:

𝟖/𝟐𝟎

𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐁𝐌𝐒, 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 & 𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 :worship:

Flaw free top 20 as usual. Literally all of them are part of my yearend list too and most of them in high tiers :heart2:

19/30 (Dec 24th chart)

 

Great debut from AleXa. Great climbs from Taylor, Magdalena Bay, Caroline, and Paramore.

 

 

Caroline and YYY making it on your top 20 list :heart2: 

1 Hatchie - Quicksand

2 Let's Eat Grandma - Two Ribbons

3 Joji - Glimpse of Us

4 The 1975 - Happiness

6 Beyoncé - Break My Soul

7 Beabadoobee - Talk

9 Phoenix & Ezra Koenig - Tonight

10 Alvvays - Pharmacist

11 Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Burning

13 Caroline Polachek - Billions

14 Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill

15 Arctic Monkeys - There'd Better Be a Mirrorball

16 Demi Lovato - Substance

 

Great tracks in your 2022 top list, I'm dying at Kate Bush sneaking in there. :bibliahh:

You should('ve) post(ed) a Best Of thread anyway, this was the year of list dumps :fan: Wow there's plenty of artists in this top 11 that I tried out but sadly couldn't get into :mandown: but Quicksand snatched the #1 after all yesss :katie2::katie2::katie2: Super deserving. Still need to add Angelica to my library. Bad Life is decent, my least favorite from the album though. Wish i could enjoy Billions & RUTH more as well. BREAK MY SOUL, Anything But Me and especially SUBSTANCE are really great :smitten::smitten:

Quote

 

3 Joji - Glimpse of Us

4 The 1975 - Happiness

6 Beyoncé - Break My Soul

14 Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill

16 Demi Lovato - Substance

18 George Ezra - Green Green Grass

19 The 1975 - I'm In Love With You

 

 

My favorites  :clap:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.