Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Nick's Top 30 [Midyear Chart]

Featured Replies

11/30

 

Zedd/Maren debuting :heart2: Lizzo almost getting into the top 10.

 

Tegan & Sara dropping though...

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 130.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Well it looks like "boy" has been growing on you a bit :smiley: Make You Say was alright, definitely weaker than their previous collab. SOMT out :noparty: but SUBSTANCE up 8 yesss :rockon::rockon: MUNA barely holding on & 2DCC (WL) down double digits :cries: Dayglow (DE), Maggie, Lizzo, Jessie, Ellie/Sean and Bey all doing well :celestial4:

 

On 9/4/2022 at 12:06 AM, potent said:

It's kind of weird how I felt about Substance, at first I preferred SOMT then it grew on me, then it started to get old but after finally hearing the album I do think it's better than SOMT. I think 29 is the next single though so that should appear here too.

I also preferred SOMT at first :lakitu: but I think it was just because it came out first. SUBSTANCE definitely hits me more overall. Well, it will be if her label bothers to do anything with it... :katie: The streaming numbers have been higher than SOMT+SUBSTANCE combined yet they're staying quiet so far.

 

easy lover climbing :clap3:

2 be loved almost top 10! :duca:

make you say debuting! :hippo:

Good debut of Make You Say

Lizzo getting closer to the top 10 and big jump for SUBSTANCE  :clap3:

  • Author

9.17.22 Weekend

 

30 Phoenix & Ezra Koenig - “Tonight” <NEW>

29 Maisie Peters - “Blonde” <5,20> -7

28 David Guetta & Bebe Rexha - “I’m Good (Blue)” <NEW>

27 Wet Leg - “Angelica” <20,1(2x)> -6

26 Silversun Pickups - “Scared Together” <NEW>

25 Gorillaz - “New Gold” (feat. Tame Impala & Bootie Brown) <2,25> +5

24 The Wombats - “Is This What It Feels Like to Feel Like This?” <NEW>

23 The 1975 - “Part of the Band” <10,6> -3

22 The Killers - “Boy” <2,22> +5

21 Finneas - “Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa” <9,7> -4

20 Dayglow - “Then It All Goes Away” <11,3> -5

19 Arctic Monkeys - “There’d Better Be a Mirrorball” <2,19> +5

18 Maggie Rogers - “Anywhere With You” <6,14> -4

17 Muse - “You Make Me Feel Like It’s Halloween” <3,17> +6

16 Ellie Goulding - “Easy Lover” (feat. Big Sean) <9,5> -7 [Out of Top 10]

15 Charlie Burg - “Dancing Through the Mental Breakdown” <3,15> +4

14 Joji - “Glimpse of Us” <14,1(2x)> -3

13 Yeah Yeah Yeahs - “Burning” <4,13> +5

12 Kate Bush - “Running Up That Hill” <14,1(2x)> -4 [Out of Top 10]

11 Alvvays - “Easy On Your Own?” <4,11> +5

10 George Ezra - “Green Green Grass” <13,1(2x)> -6

9 Rosa Linn - “SNAP” <5,9> +3 [Enters Top 10]

8 Dayglow - “Deep End” <4,8> +5 [Enters Top 10]

7 Rex Orange County - “The Shade” <6,6> +3

6 Beyoncé “Break My Soul” <13,1(2x)> -3

5 The 1975 - “Happiness” <5,5> +2

4 Lizzo - “2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)” <7,4> +2

3 Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself” <7,3> +2

2 Alvvays - “Pharmacist” <7,1(1x)> -1

1 Demi Lovato - “Substance” <8,1(1x)> +1

 

Falling Off:

29 Zedd & Maren Morris - "Make You Say" <2,29>

28 Tegan & Sara - "Yellow" <6,14>

26 Two Door Cinema Club - "Lucky" <5,19>

25 Metric - "False Dichotomy" <10,7>

 

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Avril Lavigne - "Bois Lie" (feat. Machine Gun Kelly) [30%]
  • The Beths - “Expert in a Dying Field” [85%]
  • Let’s Eat Grandma - “Watching You Go” [45%]
  • Lewis Capaldi - "Forget Me" [80%]
  • Lukas Graham & Khalid - "Wish You Were Here" [35%]
  • Zella Day - “Mushroom Punch” [100%]
  • The 1975 - "I'm In Love With You" [40%]

Edited by potent

Scared Together is interesting :mandown: I was liking it at first, then it didn't really go anywhere, and once it switched up I wasn't as interested nn. Might check out that David/Bebe collab someday. The new Wombats is cute :jamming: Just hits a bit less than plenty of songs from the recent album. Lucky leaving :katie: Ellie dropping a little too hard :!ohno: Maggie -4, Bey out of the top 5 :noparty: Dayglow (DE) already top 10, Killers also up 5 spots, Lizzo doing great, Demi #1 woooo :katie2::katie2::katie2:

I'm good debuting  :eek:  :jamming:

boy climbing, Happiness and 2 be loved top 5 :clap:

Substance #1 :clap3:

10/30

 

Cute debuts all around. But wow, all the good songs dropping out of the countdown. Lizzo getting very close to #1

  • Author

9.24.22 Weekend

 

30 Finneas - "Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa" <10,7> -9

29 Lewis Capaldi - "Forget Me" <NEW>

28 Dayglow - "Then It All Goes Away" <12,3> -8

27 The Beths - "Expert in a Dying Field" <NEW>

26 Silversun Pickups - "Scared Together" <2,26> =

25 Maggie Rogers - "Anywhere With You" <7,14> -7

24 Zella Day - "Mushroom Punch" <NEW>

23 David Guetta & Bebe Rexha - "I'm Good (Blue)" <2,23> +5

22 The Wombats - "Is This What It Feels Like to Feel Like This?" <2,22> +2

21 Phoenix & Ezra Koenig - "Tonight" <2,21> +9

20 Ellie Goulding - "Easy Lover" (feat. Big Sean) <10,5> -4

19 Gorillaz - "New Gold" (feat. Tame Impala & Bootie Brown) <3,19> +6

18 Joji - "Glimpse of Us" <15,1(2x)> -4

17 The Killers - "Boy" <3,17> +5

16 George Ezra - "Green Green Grass" <14,1(2x)> -6 [Out of Top 10]

15 Kate Bush - "Running Up That Hill" <15,1(2x)> -3

14 Arctic Monkeys - "There'd Better Be a Mirrorball" <3,14> +5

13 Muse - "You Make Me Feel Like It's Halloween" <4,13> +4

12 Charlie Burg - "Dancing Through the Mental Breakdown" <4,12> +3

11 Alvvays - "Easy On Your Own?" <5,11> =

10 Jessie Ware - "Free Yourself" <8,3> -7

9 Dayglow - "Deep End" <5,8> -1

8 Rosa Linn - "SNAP" <6,8> +1

7 Yeah Yeah Yeahs - "Burning" <5,7> +6 [Enters Top 10]

6 Beyoncé - "Break My Soul" <14,1(2x)> =

5 Alvvays - "Pharmacist" <8,1(1x)> -3

4 Rex Orange County - "The Shade" <7,4> +3

3 Lizzo - "2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)" <8,3> +1

2 The 1975 - "Happiness" <6,2> +3

1 Demi Lovato - "Substance" <9,1(2x)> = [Retains #1]

 

Falling Off:

29 Maisie Peters - "Blonde" <5,20>

27 Wet Leg - "Angelica" <20,1(2x)>

23 The 1975 - "Part of the Band" <10,6>

 

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Michelle Branch - "Not My Lover" [100%]
  • Paramore - "This is Why" [70%]
  • Sam Smith & Kim Petras - "Unholy" [100%]

Edited by potent

  • Author
On 9/19/2022 at 5:23 AM, Mr. Loco said:

Easy lover free falling tho :dancehall:

Easy Lover did great especially for a pop single of hers, the competition was just too strong beyond top 5.

 

On 9/21/2022 at 3:43 PM, Green said:

I'm good debuting  :eek:  :jamming:

It's not SOTY or anything but the sample is an earworm. I'm surprised it hasn't really been sampled before (other than that Flo Rida song which was a decade ago and I doubt people remember anyway).

 

On 9/22/2022 at 5:17 AM, Pinkoverblue said:

10/30

 

Cute debuts all around. But wow, all the good songs dropping out of the countdown. Lizzo getting very close to #1

Maybe you will like some of the debuts this time. I don't think Lizzo will get #1 but top 3 is still great.

13/30

 

 

Zella Day + The Beths debuting :heart2: 

 

YYY jumping into the top 10. I'm excited for the album on Friday.

Great top 3, I'm Good and Boy climbing  :clap3:

 

I hope Unholy is a future debut  :gaycat1:

All 3 of these debuts are good :clap: I actually stumbled upon Angelica in an ATRL rate and I really enjoyed it, for some reason I never noticed it on here (or that it got 2 weeks at #1 :skull:). Unholy is okay, such an unexpected collab though. Ellie, Jessie, Dayglow (DE) slipping :katie: Wombats, Killers, Lizzo up to new peaks :jamming: Demi #1 once again :celestial4:

Nice #1 :jamming:

Break my soul & Easy lover both still there :gaycat1:

I'm good is coming to smash :fan:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.