Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Nick's Top 30 [Midyear Chart]

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 130.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

13/30

 

Lizzo and Alanis debuting! Vanessa is still getting so close to charting. 

 

HAIM still holding on in the top 10 with both songs. I'm surprised Now I'm In It is dropping fast.

"Reasons I Drink" finally debuting  :alexz: 

 

Good debut of "Cuz I Love You" too  :heart2:

 

"Blinding Lights" #1 again  :clap3: I hope "Adore You" reaches #1 too.

Welllll Maggie didn't end up rebounding & sticking around after all :'( Lizzo debuting yup yup yup :gaycat2:
Physical 25% now what is this :mandown: Yeah, Anyone might not be making my chart either.
Dua x2 and Lewis down :katie: Oh Wonder + Bombay soaring :fish1: Caroline better not get stuck at #11,

especially since SIX songs behind her are climbing faster :devil: Abel & Harry slaying again :sats: :sats: :sats:

  • Author

2/8/20

 

30 Dua Lipa - "Future Nostalgia" <7,16> -10

29 Bombay Bicycle Club - "Everything Else Has Gone Wrong" <7,16> -13

28 Kodaline - "Wherever You Are" <NEW>  LISTEN

27 Lindsey Stirling - "The Upside" (feat. Elle King) <13,3> -2

26 Grouplove - "Deleter" <NEW>  LISTEN

25 Alanis Morissette - "Reasons I Drink" <2,25> +5

24 Vanessa Carlton - "Future Pain" <NEW>  LISTEN

23 Lana Del Rey - "Norman ****ing Rockwell" <NEW>  LISTEN

22 Lizzo - "Cuz I Love You" <2,22> +6

21 Alec Benjamin - "Demons" <3,21> +2

20 Conan Gray - "The Story" <3,20> +1

19 Milky Chance - "Rush" (feat. Teme Tan) <6,12> -7

18 Maren Morris - "The Bones" <10,11> +6

17 Alicia Keys - "Underdog" <4,17> +5

16 Oh Wonder - "I Wish I Never Met You" <4,16> +3

15 Tame Impala - "It Might Be Time" <9,3> -5

14 Silversun Pickups - "Don't Know Yet" <5,14> +3

13 Lewis Capaldi - "Before You Go" <12,1(1x)> -5

12 Rex Orange County - "10/10" <5,12> +3

11 Caroline Polachek - "So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings" <5,11> =

10 The Weeknd - "Heartless" <4,10> +4

9 Tame Impala - "Lost in Yesterday" <4,9> +4

8 FKA twigs - "Home with You" <9,3> -5

7 HAIM - "Hallelujah" <8,5> -2

6 Alec Benjamin - "Mind is a Prison" <7,6> +1

5 HAIM - "Now I'm In It" <15,1(3x)> +4

4 Conan Gray - "Maniac" <7,4> +2

3 Bastille - "Another Place" (feat. Alessia Cara) <10,2> +1

2 The Weeknd - "Blinding Lights" <9,1(2x)> -1

1 Harry Styles - "Adore You" <10,1(1x)> +1  LISTEN

 

 

 

FALLING OFF:

29 Dua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" <13,3>

27 Jessie Ware - "Mirage (Don't Stop)" <8,11>

26 The Naked and Famous - "Sunseeker" <12,4>

18 Of Monsters and Men - "Wild Roses" <7,10>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Christine & the Queens - "People, I've Been Sad" [30%]
  • Demi Lovato - "Anyone" [100%]
  • Dua Lipa - "Physical" [30%]
  • Kesha - "Tonight" [45%]
  • Khalid x Disclosure - "Know Your Worth" [75%]
  • Meghan Trainor - "Nice to Meet Ya" (feat. Nicki Minaj) [20%]
  • The Naked and Famous - "Bury Us" [65%]
  • San Holo - "Honest" (feat. Broods) [50%]
  • SHAED - "Thunder" [50%]
  • Shinedown - "Attention Attention" [25%]

Edited by potent

  • Author
On 2/4/2020 at 10:59 AM, Ghostlysnaker said:

Bastile for the #1!  The Weeknd & Alec Benjamin :clap3: 

I don't think Bastille will make it sadly, but they'll have nice longevity, better than a lot of actual #1s here.

 

On 2/4/2020 at 2:13 PM, Pinkoverblue said:

13/30

 

Lizzo and Alanis debuting! Vanessa is still getting so close to charting. 

 

HAIM still holding on in the top 10 with both songs. I'm surprised Now I'm In It is dropping fast.

Vanessa finally made it this week :cm:

Now I'm In It will stick around in the top 10 for a while I think, it's too amazing to let go yet :jonny5:

 

On 2/5/2020 at 7:56 PM, Green said:

"Reasons I Drink" finally debuting  :alexz: 

 

Good debut of "Cuz I Love You" too  :heart2:

 

"Blinding Lights" #1 again  :clap3: I hope "Adore You" reaches #1 too.

Reasons I Drink grew on me a lot, I know everyone is saying it sounds like Alone but the "Here we are" part to begin the chorus gives me more Behind These Hazel Eyes teas.

Adore You should get even another week at #1 too :cm:

 

21 hours ago, Remmy said:

Welllll Maggie didn't end up rebounding & sticking around after all :'( Lizzo debuting yup yup yup :gaycat2:
Physical 25% now what is this :mandown: Yeah, Anyone might not be making my chart either.
Dua x2 and Lewis down :katie: Oh Wonder + Bombay soaring :fish1: Caroline better not get stuck at #11,

especially since SIX songs behind her are climbing faster :devil: Abel & Harry slaying again :sats: :sats: :sats:

Well she stayed one more week than expected so that's good :eli:

The percentages aren't really overall, it's just the likelihood that the song will debut the very next week. Also sometimes songs suddenly grow on me so it could go from a low percentage to a very high percentage by the next time (for example Demi is definitely making it next week). As for Physical I haven't become obsessed with it like the rest of ATRL, but it's still probably good enough to debut.

Caroline is stuck for now, but I think she'll make it. One of those songs behind her fell and another one is at its peak this week :mandown:

16/30

 

Grouplove debuting :party:

 

Hope to see Shinedown and/or Demi on here soon.

That Top 03 :flame:  I was expecting more from Kodaline maybe next single, Alec  Benjamin :clap3: 

Anyone by Demi is kinda messy to me :cm: 

Physical better slay soon :giraffe:

 "Norman ****ing Rockwell" debuting, Adore You #1 :clap3: 

 

Maren getting a second wind with The Bones  :alexz: 

 

Lost in Yesterday is cute

14/30

 

 

I'm so glad to see Vanessa Carlton on another chart :heart2: 

 

Lana getting a good debut too, and Harry getting to #1

Kinda fine with Dua & TNAF leaving since they have songs on the way that are either better or similar in quality :lakitu: Yes Tonight better come thru :sats: Especially since this era will be a short one for sure. Title tracks FN + EEHGW suffering :mandown: ...while NFR makes an appearance :date: Deleter also debuting :katie2: Lizzo +6 and Oh Wonder doing nicely :smitten: After listening to their discography I'd say IWINMY is probably in their top 3. I wouldn't mind if Abel and Harry traded off the #1 spot for a bit :gaycat3:

 

Quote

The percentages aren't really overall, it's just the likelihood that the song will debut the very next week. Also sometimes songs suddenly grow on me so it could go from a low percentage to a very high percentage by the next time (for example Demi is definitely making it next week). As for Physical I haven't become obsessed with it like the rest of ATRL, but it's still probably good enough to debut.

Caroline is stuck for now, but I think she'll make it. One of those songs behind her fell and another one is at its peak this week :mandown:

Mine is the same way but usually if I have a song at a low percentage then it might never debut  :lakitu: Well luckily I like Anyone although part of me thinks it could be kept. Better hop on the Physical stanwagon!

:psych:

  • Author

2/15/20

 

30 Khalid x Disclosure - "Know Your Worth" <NEW>  LISTEN

29 Milky Chance - "Rush" (feat. Teme Tan) <7,12> -10

28 The Naked and Famous - "Bury Us" <NEW>  LISTEN

27 Tame Impala - "It Might Be Time" <10,3> -12

26 Demi Lovato - "Anyone" <NEW>  LISTEN
25 Kodaline - "Wherever You Are" <2,25> +3

24 Grouplove - "Deleter" <2,24> +2

23 FKA twigs - "Home with You" <10,3> -15

22 Vanessa Carlton - "Future Pain" <2,22> +2

21 Alanis Morissette - "Reasons I Drink" <3,21> +4

20 Lana Del Rey - "Norman ****ing Rockwell" <2,20> +3

19 Lizzo - "Cuz I Love You" <3,19> +3

18 Alec Benjamin - "Demons" <4,18> +3

17 Conan Gray - "The Story" <4,17> +3

16 Lewis Capaldi - "Before You Go" <13,1(1x)> -3

15 HAIM - "Hallelujah" <9,5> -8

14 Rex Orange County - "10/10" <6,12> -2

13 Alicia Keys - "Underdog" <5,13> +4

12 Oh Wonder - "I Wish I Never Met You" <5,12> +4

11 Silversun Pickups - "Don't Know Yet" <6,11> +3

10 Maren Morris - "The Bones" <11,10> +8

9 Caroline Polachek - "So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings" <6,9> +2

8 The Weeknd - "Heartless" <5,8> +2

7 Tame Impala - "Lost in Yesterday" <5,7> +2

6 HAIM - "Now I'm In It" <16,1(3x)> -1

5 Bastille - "Another Place" (feat. Alessia Cara) <11,2> -2

4 Alec Benjamin - "Mind is a Prison" <8,4> +2

3 The Weeknd - "Blinding Lights" <10,1(2x)> -1

2 Conan Gray - "Maniac" <8,2> +2

1 Harry Styles - "Adore You" <11,1(2x)> =  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:

30 Dua Lipa - "Future Nostalgia" <7,16>

29 Bombay Bicycle Club - "Everything Else Has Gone Wrong" <7,16>

27 Lindsey Stirling - "The Upside" (feat. Elle King) <13,3>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Billie Eilish - "No Time to Die" [45%]
  • Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani - "Nobody but You" [25%]
  • Bombay Bicycle Club - "Is It Real" [65%]
  • Christine & the Queens - "People, I've Been Sad" [35%]
  • Finneas - "Let's Fall in Love for the Night" [100%]
  • Jack Garratt - "Time" [25%]
  • Pussycat Dolls - "React" [35%]
  • Sam Smith - "To Die For" [100%]
  • San Holo - "Honest" (feat. Broods) [75%]
  • The 1975 - "Me and You Together Song" [45%]

Edited by potent

  • Author
On 2/7/2020 at 4:27 PM, JGibson said:

16/30

 

Grouplove debuting :party:

 

Hope to see Shinedown and/or Demi on here soon.

Demi yes, Shinedown no (although Devil and Monsters probably would've charted if I had listened to them sooner)

 

On 2/9/2020 at 9:52 AM, Ghostlysnaker said:

That Top 03 :flame:  I was expecting more from Kodaline maybe next single, Alec  Benjamin :clap3: 

Wherever You Are is cute but forgettable, I don't think it will peak that high but let's see.

Alec is releasing all these random singles lately, it's kinda hard to keep track, I think Mind is a Prison will peak highest though.

 

On 2/9/2020 at 4:36 PM, Mr. Loco said:

Blinding lights stiil strong :cm:

Physical is coming :duca:

 

On 2/10/2020 at 7:06 AM, Topmaster 2 said:

Anyone by Demi is kinda messy to me :cm: 

Physical better slay soon :giraffe:

Physical is getting too overrated, Olivia Newton John's >>>>>

 

On 2/12/2020 at 11:56 AM, Pinkoverblue said:

14/30

 

 

I'm so glad to see Vanessa Carlton on another chart :heart2: 

 

Lana getting a good debut too, and Harry getting to #1

Yeah I don't think she will perform as well here as on yours, but she'll definitely be around for a while!

 

On 2/12/2020 at 3:28 PM, Remmy said:

Kinda fine with Dua & TNAF leaving since they have songs on the way that are either better or similar in quality :lakitu: Yes Tonight better come thru :sats: Especially since this era will be a short one for sure. Title tracks FN + EEHGW suffering :mandown: ...while NFR makes an appearance :date: Deleter also debuting :katie2: Lizzo +6 and Oh Wonder doing nicely :smitten: After listening to their discography I'd say IWINMY is probably in their top 3. I wouldn't mind if Abel and Harry traded off the #1 spot for a bit :gaycat3:

 

Mine is the same way but usually if I have a song at a low percentage then it might never debut  :lakitu: Well luckily I like Anyone although part of me thinks it could be kept. Better hop on the Physical stanwagon!

:psych:

I listened to Kesha's album and it didn't really help tbh :mandown: not terrible but definitely not great either

NFR is not really a single but it has a video so that's good enough for me, plus it's just an amazing song. Maniac is probably coming for the #1 next.

I'm getting tired of people overhyping Physical when the 80s version is way superior :eli:

"The Bones" going top 10 and Harry #1 again  :clap3: 

 

I'm liking "Now I'm In It"  :jamming: 

 

Anyone is one of Demi's worst songs :shutup:

14/30

 

 

Demi getting a nice debut. I'm glad Vanessa is having a nice climb on the countdown. Harry still having a good run.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.