Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Rihanna breaks RIAA Record

Featured Replies

48 minutes ago, makeme said:

Kinda random . But slay :clap3:

 

43 minutes ago, Yndda said:

that's so specific :skull:

It's not tho

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

DGKdU0jVwAAwMRi.jpg

The fact that she gets 1-2 singles going 5x platinum every album (starting with GGGB) :clap3: 

 

The consistency :clap3: 

ANTi Platinum certifications! 
Anti: 2X
Work:6X
Needed Me:5X
Love On The Brain: 2X 
Sex With Me: 1X
Kiss It Better: 1X
Total: 17X 

 

 

10 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

DGKdU0jVwAAwMRi.jpg

COME ON DISTURBIA!!! :clap3:

That's impressive. Her closest competion are Katy and Taylor i think

 

Katy Perry:

Dark Horse (10x)

Firework (10x)

Roar (10x)

E.T. (8x)

California Gurls (7x)

Hot N Cold (7x)

Teenage Dream (7x)

I Kissed A Girl (5x)

Last Friday Night (5x)

+Wide Awake (4x)

 

Taylor Swift:

Shake It Off (9x)

Love Story (8x)

Blank Space (7x)

You Belong With Me (7x)

I Knew You Were Trouble (6x)

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (6x)

Bad Blood (5x)

+Our Song (4x)

 

Including collabs, Rihanna has:

Love The Way You Lie (11x)

We Found Love (9x)

Diamonds (6x)

Disturbia (6x)

Only Girl (6x)

Stay (6x)

What's My Name (6x)

Work (6x)

Umbrella (6x)

Needed Me (5x)

Rude Boy (5x)

+S&M (4x)

+Take A Bow (4x)

+This Is What You Came For (4x)

+Where Have You Been (4x)

 

So with collabs included, Katy could be the 2nd to achieve this feat since Feels is smashing!

1 hour ago, stevyy said:

her albums certs are stalling at 13x Platinum + 1x Gold... and now she has 50,000,000 in certified downloads. 

 

#the balance aint right.

 

1 hour ago, stevyy said:

naw, i'd rather focus on rihanna and put her achievements in perspective. #freedomofspeech

 

1 hour ago, stevyy said:

some artists who came AFTER her, have better certs or a better singles/album balance.

 

It seems like all that she can sell is tracks. While 85% of all of her fan refrain from an full album purchase. 

 

 

Yooo...you really don't like Rih's success do you? :lmao:

Edited by One Nation

2 hours ago, stevyy said:

her albums certs are stalling at 13x Platinum + 1x Gold... and now she has 50,000,000 in certified downloads. 

 

#the balance aint right.

The balance is fine. Her albums are a major success for today's standards

 

On an unrelated note, all her albums since GGGB have reached at least 10x Platinum single certifications :jonny:

 

Music Of The Sun (Gold):

Pon De Replay (2x)

If It's Lovin That You Want (Gold)

Singles = 2.5x Platinum

 

A Girl Like Me (Platinum):

Unfaithful (3x)

SOS (2x)

Break It Off (Gold)

We Ride (Gold)

Singles = 6x Platinum

 

Good Girl Gone Bad (5x Platinum):

Disturbia (6x)

Umbrella (6x)

Don't Stop The Music (4x)

Take A Bow (4x)

Hate That I Love You (2x)

Rehab (2x)

Shut Up And Drive (2x)

Singles = 26x Platinum

 

Rated R (Platinum):

Rude Boy (5x)

Hard (2x)

Russian Roulette (2x)

Rockstar 101 (1x)

Te Amo (Gold)

Singles = 10.5x Platinum

 

Loud (Platinum):

Only Girl (6x)

What's My Name (6x)

S&M (4x)

California King Bed (2x)

Cheers (2x)

Man Down (2x)

Singles = 22x Platinum

 

Talk That Talk (Platinum):

We Found Love (9x)

Where Have You Been (4x)

Pour It Up (2x)

You Da One (2x)

Birthday Cake (1x)

Talk That Talk (1x)

Cockiness (Gold)

Singles = 19.5x Platinum

 

Unapologetic (2x Platinum):

Diamonds (6x)

Stay (6x)

Loveeeeeee Song (1x)

Right Now (Gold)

What Now (Gold)

Singles = 14x Platinun

 

ANTi (2x Platinum):

Work (6x)

Needed Me (5x)

Love On The Brain (2x)

Kiss It Better (1x)

Sex With Me (1x)

Singles = 15x Platinun

 

Collabs + Non-Album releases:

Love The Way You Lie (11x)

This Is What You Came For (4x)

FourFiveSeconds (3x)

Bitch Better Have My Money (2x)

Run This Town (2x)

Wild Thoughs (1x)

Selfish (Gold)

= 23.5x Platinum

2 hours ago, One Nation said:

 

 

Yooo...you really don't like Rih's success do you? :lmao:

well... to me she is fraudulent. I don't trust her artistry. I do use some of her bops. I own 3 of her albums physically. I don't know if I am a hater or not by any standards. 

 

I do think that her achievements are great for the current times. But I dislike her being compared to the legends because their achievements are incomparable due to all the changes in how we define the word "sale". 

1 hour ago, stevyy said:

well... to me she is fraudulent. I don't trust her artistry. I do use some of her bops. I own 3 of her albums physically. I don't know if I am a hater or not by any standards. 

 

I do think that her achievements are great for the current times. But I dislike her being compared to the legends because their achievements are incomparable due to all the changes in how we define the word "sale". 

Fair enough. At least you're honest. :clap3:

1 hour ago, stevyy said:

well... to me she is fraudulent. I don't trust her artistry. I do use some of her bops. I own 3 of her albums physically. I don't know if I am a hater or not by any standards. 

 

I do think that her achievements are great for the current times. But I dislike her being compared to the legends because their achievements are incomparable due to all the changes in how we define the word "sale". 

You must be mad that she's on her way to being the best selling female artist if all time, by record sales.

Which song was the one to just get certified 5x platinum now?! :duca: was it Needed Me?

8 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Which song was the one to just get certified 5x platinum now?! :duca: was it Needed Me?

Yes. :fan:

Edited by Badboidami

1 minute ago, Badboidami said:

Yes. :fan:

Another day, another slay

 

Rih5_wunlxc.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.