Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Jo Kwon debuts man

Featured Replies

I know his closet has been glass but glad he feels comfortable coming out on his own terms

I'm sorry but the excitement in the tweet is sending me. like they just won the lottery

41 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

SHINee's Minho will be the next one to debut a man

The man = me

496dc75bc4d966c9df8e0c6066e433fb.jpg

That man is straight

omg this unlocked a random core memory. When I would watch him with Ga In on 'we got married' and it gave heavy 'queen+*** hag bestie' vibes sheep

1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

I'm sorry but the excitement in the tweet is sending me. like they just won the lottery

Just you wait and see when a BTS or Stray Kidz member comes out.

I think more guys who are gay in K-pop should come out

laverne-cox-girl.gif

  • Author
1 hour ago, Katamari said:

Is he masc now? I don't recognize him sheep

He's always been toned tbh he just fems it up for the stage

4 hours ago, tost1 said:

This being one of the first Google results and people are surprised??

pirb5n0sN1zHaI2H61y-xN8UomgamFQZUAdiaWCf

Sometimes he serves masc.

20200324000918102_1.jpg

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.