Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Nadia Oh's albums removed from streaming

Featured Replies

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: "Nadia Oh's albums removed from streaming". I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Facebook just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn't believe it. My Nadia Oh comeback dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

Right as Amsterdam was going viral on stan twitter

I smell sabotage

Horrible.

I thankfully still have my old .mp3s from 2011 for Colours and the droplets uploaded to Apple Music.

Another reason why people cannot rely on streaming anymore. Local storage will be the only sustainable option moving forward.

Her streams were so low she didn't even have a Kworb page, I don't think many people will notice the absence

For the how manyeth time… I remember when Hot Like Wow was off streaming too for a bit like 1-2 years ago. This is so sad because Hot Like Wow is that girl and Colors is an abstract masterpiece

since some of you need a lesson in pop music history:

maybe it was too ahead of its time for certain people...

Was she actually a real person? Anyway shake it was my bop when I was a baby gay. gaycatina1

Edited by Onyxmage

She heard Cannelle's album and realised she could leave us in safe hands

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.