Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Throwback: Was Alice on Tinychat; Britney Spears?

Featured Replies

Any Britney stans on here remember when there was this young woman who somewhat sounded like Britney and tinychats with Britney stans this was a year before Femme Fatale came out

Edited by Ghostface91

  • Popular Post

it probably was, but I bet some low IQ mouth breather will say something like "it was Myah Marie"

  • Author
Just now, Breathe On Moi said:

it probably was, but I bet some low IQ mouth breather will say something like "it was Myah Marie"

well the Swiftie above you did just that

1 minute ago, Ghostface91 said:

well the Swiftie above you did just that

omg I didn't even see him !

Was there ever actually any tea that came from this? I don't really remember the full story of what she'd say on here and what not

1 hour ago, Ghostface91 said:

well the Swiftie above you did just that

So just another regular day for them

it was proven it wasn't her bc Alice was on chats during times when Britney was on stage during FFT.

That being said, I never believed it would be her back then, but given how unhinged she is nowadays I wouldn't put it past her to do something like this if given the chance

Edited by Lemonaade

4 hours ago, Lemonaade said:

it was proven it wasn't her bc Alice was on chats during times when Britney was on stage during FFT.

That being said, I never believed it would be her back then, but given how unhinged she is nowadays I wouldn't put it past her to do something like this if given the chance

tbh now that we know team con's isolation tactics, I genuinely believe it was Britney when Alice just started joining

I've read stories how she did meet some people, but that they kept it very quiet out of privacy for her

The thing is also though that this went on for so long, like I remember being in a tinychat with an Alice who for sure wasn't Britney bcs it was rly random. By this point Alice was already a huge legend and myth.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.