Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

When your fave has a double — annoying?

Featured Replies

So I just discovered Shakirabecca and she has like 700K followers, totally imitating Shakira and doing live concerts for money.

Personally I feel like it's totally creepy and annoying, many now claiming it was her double performing at the World Cup yesterday.

What is ur opinion on professional doubles?

My fave had a lot of doubles when she debuted. Some of them even managed to get famous (just a little bit) V4mBWPa.thumb.png.bb5d496314893544a0dd48

  • ATRL Moderator

No, it's fun!

dHBO1wk.gif

(@DemDam92 fixed the threads today and yesterday, but going forward, please don't cap every word in a thread title.)

it doesn't bother me at all, I don't like Shakibecca's looks or performances at all but instead of engaging with them, I just scroll past and i go back to forgetting she exists lol

Michael is the epitome of what you said. He's probably the most imitated artist ever, and there are countless impersonators who have gained huge popularity on social media. I remember a few years ago there was a girl who imitated Ariana Grande I can't remember her name now, and she had already taken it way too far...

The Ariana Grande doubles are especially creepy cause Ari herself has said she doesn't like them

V4mBWPa.thumb.png.bb5d496314893544a0dd48

I have them split into the ones that are fun (like Pavie Valsa as Britney and Rihanna girls like Priscila Beatrice) and the creepy ones like the Arianas, Taylors and MJs

1 hour ago, DemDam92 said:

DemDam92

Some of our faves are pretty much celebrity impersonators, at this point

MichaelJacksonKiss.thumb.gif.85c201c9e0a

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.