Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lykke Li - "Happy Now"

Featured Replies

She needs to stop releasing all of the songs before the album drops, but we stan clap3 Her output this era has been EXCELLENT and I'm glad I can officially forget E**YE

21 hours ago, M.R. said:

Can't wait for the album. I need her to announce the tour.

This is my only question for her when I attend the q&a on Thursday lol

24 minutes ago, QueenMortuana said:

This is my only question for her when I attend the q&a on Thursday lol

Umm please ask her to release her outtakes from previous albums as well. And to put The Only on streaming toofunny3

33 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Umm please ask her to release her outtakes from previous albums as well. And to put The Only on streaming toofunny3

Ok I'll show her this post and report back!

My biggest gripe is how short her albums are. Like it doesn't need to be 20-30 tracks, but pls for Pete's sake, try having more than 12 tracks toofunny3

4 hours ago, QueenMortuana said:

This is my only question for her when I attend the q&a on Thursday lol

Today in Berlin she said she doesn't like touring/performing very much so she is trying to figure out how she can tour in a way it's good for her. She said she has some festivals in summer (we know of course), but usually she has like 3-4 shows and then feels like she doesn't wanna do it anymore.

She also said that we shouldn't take anything she says seriously.

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

There's a "Live" performance from available her Spotify profile.


https://open.spotify.com/track/1iFyRsiA4FlJzfmMZ1Z9UD

Edited by computer.boy

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.