Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tyla - 'A*POP'

Featured Replies

Got Bruno tickets to see Tyla. Bruno has announced so many shows for Australia, she better be prepared to perform a lot!

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 76.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, X~MoviePoP said:

This sounds better than the actual song on the album.

Ooh that Tik tok challenge finally catching on. The tour is going to do wonders for it too clap3incoming smash!!!

So I really go into her after PUSH 2 START, and then obviously APOP, so I never really went back and visited debut besides Water and Christ almighty was I missing out

pikachoo

Butterflies hitting hard

On and On

pikachoo

1 hour ago, Erotic said:

So I really go into her after PUSH 2 START, and then obviously APOP, so I never really went back and visited debut besides Water and Christ almighty was I missing out

pikachoo

Butterflies hitting hard

On and On

pikachoo

Lol you're in for a treat

Praying Kiss gets a push as a single around the tour launch. The album is too good to be ignored jonnyMr Nonchalant, Right Now, I Don't Care and Double Blind are also potential hits

1 hour ago, gorgeouss said:

damn this album came and went

AssPOP indeed

the album has a potential few hits given enough promo but i really think the rihanna fiasco sabotaged her a bit. the fanbase that could've overlapped with hers now hates her..

On 9/25/2026 at 3:12 AM, Mocha said:

the album has a potential few hits given enough promo but i really think the rihanna fiasco sabotaged her a bit. the fanbase that could've overlapped with hers now hates her..

That's not true at all. The only reason that non-issue turned into a fiasco was because the Navy (who was already contributing to Tyla hate before A*POP was even announced) turned it into something.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.