Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Better lead: Manchild or drop dead?

Better lead 138 members have voted

  1. 1. Better lead

    • Manchild
      56%
      79
    • drop dead
      43%
      60
  2. 2. Better MV

    • Manchild
      75%
      105
    • drop dead
      24%
      34
  3. 3. What song will end up being bigger

    • Manchild
      63%
      88
    • drop dead
      36%
      51

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • dopamina
    dopamina

    manchild manchild manchild

  • VioletsandRoses
    VioletsandRoses

    Drop Dead Manchild sounds like a Disney XD song from some cowgirl movie

  • Trent W
    Trent W

    how is manchild winning? drop dead is actually a solid single

both mid but drop dead at least doesn't have that annoying Antonoff'd synth so I'll go with Olivia on this one

I think I prefer drop dead as a song. But the Manchild video is way better

Manchild clears.

Never get into Olivia's music actually, too emo for my taste. katie

Drop Dead

Manchild sounds like a Disney XD song from some cowgirl movie

Manchild is fun, but Drop Dead takes the cake. I'm a sucker for French Rococo.

Olivia needs to stop emulating Taylor Swift. She shines when she does pop-punk inspired tunes , not whatever this is supposed to be rogue2

I don't really care for Sabrina's music but she is unfraid to break the mold and be openly defiant of patriarchy. That's cool in my book. Also, the song is catchy & the production feels more polished.

I was a big fat sabrina hater and olivia truther, but after seeing the light with Sab's album, I'm afraid she's taking it over Olivia(unless Olivia's album is better than MBF)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.