Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Why do we like this gif?

Featured Replies

50 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

I hate these 2 :

ryan5ryan4

Literally no one asked for these. The nepo babies of ATRL emotes

:rogue2: and :suburban: were already widely in use before they became official emotes

  • Replies 38
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • RideOrDie
    RideOrDie

    the way the blonde one was pushed to take over and FLOPPED while the original won

  • It just looks like he is swiftly dropping some massive shade

  • Katy finally gets a hit something in 2026, let's just be nice and not question why

32 minutes ago, Magic_boXX said:

I know, I was being rhetorical.

I know, but did you watch Pluribus?

rogue2

2 hours ago, Outlaws said:

I know, but did you watch Pluribus?

rogue2

ohhh noo, I completely forgot about that show! I had it written down for my next watchchick2. Is it good?

22 hours ago, Magic_boXX said:

ohhh noo, I completely forgot about that show! I had it written down for my next watchchick2. Is it good?

Amazinggggg. You'll love it

i'm literally only using this just to prevent the blond one from taking over it

rogue2

The blonde one stays on yalls minds. Forever linked in your brain with the other one

bc550ab4fb55f9bef07173c0c513face-ezgif-c

On 4/17/2026 at 12:46 PM, GuyNextDoor said:

It's the way he is acting like an influencer doing an instagram live and casually throwing some shade while being on bed. I don't know, the idea of Michael Jackson doing that if he were alive today it's so funny dies.

I wonder what the prompt was to generate that video. Can anyone that is able to read lips  tell us what he is supposed to be saying?

rogue2

Prompt? rip Is this AI?

It figures tho, it looks like an instagram video rip

the black one is Michael Jackson

and the blonde one is how Michael Jackson would´ve looked like in 2020+

rogue2

On 4/17/2026 at 4:46 AM, GuyNextDoor said:

It's the way he is acting like an influencer doing an instagram live and casually throwing some shade while being on bed. I don't know, the idea of Michael Jackson doing that if he were alive today it's so funny dies.

I wonder what the prompt was to generate that video. Can anyone that is able to read lips  tell us what he is supposed to be saying?

rogue2

I'll do you one better lol, here's the Instagram reel it's from bird

On 4/17/2026 at 6:41 PM, Phoenixstar said:

king is being shady

rogue2

but we need to talk about why is this roguea sticker? like who the **** is still using it? Discuss.

That's the girl from Rugrats put some respect on her name

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.