Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Olivia Rodrigo - "drop dead"

Featured Replies

when's the tracking week end again?

EDIT: nvm! gonna stream a lot tonight and tomorrow

Edited by jeauseph

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Views 147k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Icarus
    Icarus

    Insiders confirmed she's covering this bold choice for a lead single

  • Billionaire
    Billionaire

    This girl could release a death metal song and yall will say it sounds like Taylor

  • rmmas
    rmmas

    Steamin' like a pot full of vegetables

1 hour ago, Wildflower99 said:

They are one of the main people who run the chart predicting twitter account. He's cool but he trolls a lot. If my prediction is right, He said 290k, making it seem like he was referring to ET. But I think he's saying Drop dead is at 290k units. Which would it put it at like 340 chart points right now. He said Ella over performed initial predictions which makes me think she's around 330.

polymarket and Kalshi both raised the payout significantly on Choosin Texas going number one by like 5% so I assume… someone has either seen the chart or word has gotten out. I think Olivia may have it but that drop on Apple Music is not good

But Kalshi's odds are at 97% for Drop Dead though..?

I take it back and my apology to Olivia.

I didn't like it at first listen, but after a few listens, it's starting to grow on me.

This is her best lead single and probably one of her best songs. I have finally found Yesussssssssss.

This song is such a slow burner that you need a few listens to finally get it jonny

go-to-the-light-and-see-jesus-britney-sp

  • Popular Post
6 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

I take it back and my apology to Olivia.

I didn't like it at first listen, but after a few listens, it's starting to grow on me.

This is her best lead single and probably one of her best songs. I have finally found Yesussssssssss.

This song is such a slow burner that you need a few listens to finally get it jonny

go-to-the-light-and-see-jesus-britney-sp

Not you trying to switch now that you know the song is going to be a hit. We're closed, sorry

sabrina

9 hours ago, thisbirdhasflown said:

I'm not willing to spend more money for the #1, so I put a four-leaf clover on top of the cassette for luck.

If she debuts at #2, we'll know the Irish have been lying for centuries!

IMG-6593.jpg

the satanic verses also better help!

57 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

Not you trying to switch now that you know the song is going to be a hit. We're closed, sorry

sabrina

kate is acting!

Tammie Brown I'M Acting GIF - Tammie brown I'm acting Huh - Discover &  Share GIFs

Looks like she still would've had the #1 even without the remixes.

So glad this is going #1

I'm obsessed all week with this especially with the second half , hoping for longevity now

OK so she didn't need the extra digital downloads but it shows the fanbase can really move if needed.

(btw the gap from #2 to #3 is crazy!)

I usually respect her but the sales tactics are giving extremely desperate lmao

2 hours ago, JoJo said:

Confirmation that she would've gotten #1 even without the digital variants!

I should've just trusted the vibes I had instead of thinking those predictions accounts were right. I knew her fanbase was strong enough to do it.

If she was #1 without all of them, she should have kept a good 5 remixes till the week after

or she wants to also snatch willows record.

Edited by Hitchhiker

2 hours ago, JoJo said:

Confirmation that she would've gotten #1 even without the digital variants!

so all the drama and the meltdowns in livieville were for nothing suburban

These chart accounts need to be investigated. Intentionally misleading projections to sway betting lines. The #1 was always on lock.

Edited by BuzzCharts

i know Olivariant is new to being chart obsessed but she needs to learn to drop the other versions on the next week/s!

that said... the acoustic version is BEAUTIFUL. i love that artistry is still there and she actually rerecorded instead of just a random remix. amazing vocals

suburban

I do wonder why the label pushed so hard with the variants though. They have access to Luminate and all other data those predictions accounts rely on. In fact, they have more data because they know how much she's sold on her site.

5 hours ago, Donquizote said:

I take it back and my apology to Olivia.

I didn't like it at first listen, but after a few listens, it's starting to grow on me.

This is her best lead single and probably one of her best songs. I have finally found Yesussssssssss.

This song is such a slow burner that you need a few listens to finally get it jonny

go-to-the-light-and-see-jesus-britney-sp

The switch up when the song is shaping up to be a #1 hit rip

45 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

These chart accounts need to be investigated. Intentionally misleading projections to sway betting lines. The #1 was always on lock.

It's so weird how all these pop accounts are now advertising gambling

45 minutes ago, thisbirdhasflown said:

I do wonder why the label pushed so hard with the variants though. They have access to Luminate and all other data those predictions accounts rely on. In fact, they have more data because they know how much she's sold on her site.

Ella clearly had an slight lead, while Olivia's team panicked and went for the kill bam

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.