Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

atrlers, do you use make up?

Featured Replies

Yes but just a bit, laus labs triclone works for me just to balance things out, its invisible

  • Replies 36
  • Views 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Dragonfly
    Dragonfly

    only this kind occasionally

  • DevilsRollTheDice
    DevilsRollTheDice

    No. I want to be crystal clear that I don't judge anyone who does, but I think I'd only be interested if it was entirely unclockable. No matter how discrete a tutorial claims to be, I just think we no

  • uusagii
    uusagii

    My shitty ass sunscreen gives me a white tint, does that count

no i don't, but i do use tan luxe face drops every now and then if i want a very subtle glow, and i sometimes use a clear gel on my eyebrows

Never, I just use daily facial sunscreen and an eye cream

Depending what is on sale, the sunscreen might have some add ins, like I've gotten those Olay daily SPF ones before that is just sunscreen but somehow it makes you look less tired, gets rid of dark circles, etc

well sometimes yeah .. but I lowkey like a men who wears eye liner and I swear they end up wearing it more then I did at the end.

I'm a girl but im just too bloody lazy to suburban

not sure if these are classed as makeup :

Dove gradual tanner for medium to dark skin - i swear by this in the winter to give me a natural looking tan and glow

Green colour corrector moustouriser - this **** is like magic . it cancels out all of the redness on my skin and has me looking 5 years younger

and then actual makeup , I'll use concealer to hide any prominent spots .. i have tried concealer on my under eyes before but for the life of me i just can't get it to look unclockable .

i get quite a lot of shine/sebum on my under eyes though , so i use this :

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoGUQrp04ySYww9DIBM

it's a powder that is entirely unclockable , it doesn't add anything to your face , it just takes away that greasy shine in areas it's applied to . just be careful to use it sparingly because if you take away ALL of your shine/sebum you end up looking like a piece of cardboard thing

Edited by May

I do use a matte primer since my skincare products make me look dewy, but otherwise no

Edited by Veckatimest

I'm not into makeup, I just use a tinted Effaclar Duo+M in light and it's perfect for my cheeks and blurs my pores gaycat5

I can't handle the smell but I like lip stains and I like to get manicures with gel polish if that counts. And I curl my eyelashes

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.