Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Say Now - “Millions”

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

The random puma close up shots lol

also hopefully no men in their mvs next time. They don't add anything but over all I like it. the girls look gorgeous and the choreo is clean clap3

Cute video but the song is kinda boring and goes nowhere. When are they going to serve another smash like Can't Keep a Beat

  • Author
23 minutes ago, glitch said:

Cute video but the song is kinda boring and goes nowhere. When are they going to serve another smash like Can't Keep a Beat

they're working on their first EP

MV is gorgggg and the snippet at the end sounds rlly good too. If they're releasing an EP they need to include Brick by Brick and Supermarket, would be very silly not to. Excited for a full project to finally get some eyes on them, they have so much potential!

  • Author

pop base, pop crave, pop thingz, allaboutmusic has posted them recently. they are definitely getting there, can't wait for them to blow up clap3

On 3/27/2026 at 7:11 PM, Odette Violet said:

r/saynow - ‘Millions’ has now surpassed 1M streams on Spotify! their 9th song to do so 💿✨

clap3

it got to 1 million quite fast atually

Edited by aleksanderbgu

It's so interesting cause it was katseye, then this group, then girlset but now girlset is ahead of say now.

Say now had brick by brick and supermarket go VERY viral on tiktok. I'm rooting for them cause they have the vocals to truly be like destiny's child. However, the one thing they are missing is just more iconic choregraphy. supermarket was a smart viral one but they need like a truly iconic girl group choreo (and song) like fifth harmony has work from home to always fall back on as memorable.

once they unlock that, they're going to smash. everything else is there!

  • Author
Just now, Flare said:

It's so interesting cause it was katseye, then this group, then girlset but now girlset is ahead of say now.

Say now had brick by brick and supermarket go VERY viral on tiktok. I'm rooting for them cause they have the vocals to truly be like destiny's child. However, the one thing they are missing is just more iconic choregraphy. supermarket was a smart viral one but they need like a truly iconic girl group choreo (and song) like fifth harmony has work from home to always fall back on as memorable.

once they unlock that, they're going to smash. everything else is there!

Ahead in terms of what? lol. If it's about engagement or virality. I don't see much people talking about them outside of Kpop spaces. It's actually Flo currently. Say Now has always been lowkey.

4 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Ahead in terms of what? lol. If it's about engagement or virality. I don't see much people talking about them outside of Kpop spaces. It's actually Flo currently. Say Now has always been lowkey.

FLO is not in these same convos. They're not a new group, they've BEEN here and already got high level awards, dropped albums, many music videos, many big name choreographers, producers etc. worked with them. Say Now is still early stages.

I'm discussing the circle of Say Now, Katseye, and Girlset. Say Now started going viral like right after Katseye did (but not as widely obviously). Girlset got viral as soon as they did their comeback. These are the new "western" appealing girl groups.

Edited by Flare

  • Author
Just now, Flare said:

FLO is not in these same convos. They're not a new group, they've BEEN here and already got high level awards lol.

I'm discussing the circle of Say Now, Katseye, and Girlset. Say Now started going viral like right after Katseye did (but not as widely obviously). Girlset got viral as soon as they did their comeback. These are the new "western" appealing girl groups.

but you said virality so you are talking about currently and not about how long they have been in the industry. Flo is absolutely is killing it right now, idk if it's my algorithm but I never heard about Girlset after like a week they released that Folded variant song

Edited by Odette Violet

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

but you said virality so you are talking about currently and not about how long they have been in the industry. Flo is absolutely is killing it right now, idk if it's my algorithm but I never heard about Girlset after like a week they released that Folded variant song

Girl, you just want to take this thread off topic so badly. I'm, not biting the bait.

Say Now is eating vocally, face cards eating, and their bodies are tea. I can't wait for the EP and I'm leaving it at that.

rogue2

  • Author
Just now, Flare said:

Girl, you just want to take this thread off topic so badly. I'm, not biting the bait.

Say Now is eating vocally, face cards eating, and their bodies are tea. I can't wait for the EP and I'm leaving it at that.

rogue2

  1. I'm the author / OP of this thread so I can talk whatever I want

  2. You the one who brought up other girl groups like Girlset being viral then I corrected you that it's Flo currently

  3. I agree about Say how having it all. They just need that one song

Edited by Odette Violet

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.