Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Say Now - “Millions”

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:
  1. I'm the author / OP of this thread so I can talk whatever I want

  2. You the one who brought up other girl groups like Girlset being viral then I corrected you that it's Flo currently

  3. I agree about Say how having it all. They just need that one song

Okay so we agree period!

ryan3

  • Replies 51
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

Saylors and those who are interested for the most talented GG atm. Get in heregiraffe

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.