Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

What's your canthal tilt?

? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

    • Positive
      57%
      8
    • Neutral
      28%
      4
    • Negative
      14%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Canthal tilt is the angle formed by the intersection of a horizontal line at the inner corner (medial canthus) and a line connecting the inner to outer corner (lateral canthus) of the eye. A positive tilt (outer corner higher) is associated with "fox/siren eyes," while a negative tilt (outer corner lower) creates a "doe-eyed" look.

G_56J3FWUAAINAl?format=jpg&name=small

GAaZ3yYaQAAJCsp.jpg

Neutral, it was slightly negative back when I used to do too many drugs and my face looked like it was melting, but I got plastic surgery and got sober so heart

not the gen alpha eugenics corner of the internet...

9 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

not the gen alpha eugenics corner of the internet...

Is this another way of saying yours is negative? suburban

Positive

8 minutes ago, BjorkIsMyMom said:

Is this another way of saying yours is negative? suburban

Positive

no heart it's neutral

it's just weird to see these looksmaxxing topics on ATRL but I guess edgy 13yo incels and gays both share lookism in common suburban

I have a strong positive tilt, due to my very strong cheekbones.

my candied cl!t is none of your business xo

Edited by Dragonfly

Positive but I have average projection so I should just ropemaxx regardless

1 hour ago, playboi said:

Positive but I have average projection so I should just ropemaxx regardless

i mean it's funny, but fixing my forward head posture, and my tongue posture has made amazing changes to my face. It was 2 years ago when I corrected myself, and now it's natural for me.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.