Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

just realized we are a bunch of **** ladies and thems just lashing *******. this place brings me so much dumb joy.

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'm not a psychic, but I know for a fact that the average weight of a Heated Rivalry stan is 260 pounds.

R_qkv0.gif

Im kinda perched to see what taybore will do next after life of a sluggirl got panned. She needs to stop playing around and release something on the level of quality of Evermore.

6 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

Im kinda perched to see what taybore will do next after life of a sluggirl got panned. She needs to stop playing around and release something on the level of quality of Evermore.

I was with you with the Lifeless Camgirl lashings, but Everbore? I literally can't remember a single melody off that album. The praise must be Swiftie psychosis that spread.

Taybore's unholy trinity of albums are Taylor Swift AKA Debut, Eversnooze and Lifeless Camgirl.

38 minutes ago, Diet Pepsi said:

Tate McMaga is a talentless gogo dancer

IMG_0882.thumb.gif.89db21c2b8e84770a7915

Prostate McRaecist should be sued for auditory assault, her voice is like one of those frequencies the CIA creams their pants over because it induces rage and anxiety within the listener

IMG_0882.thumb.gif.89db21c2b8e84770a7915

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I was with you with the Lifeless Camgirl lashings, but Everbore? I literally can't remember a single melody off that album. The praise must be Swiftie psychosis that spread.

Facts and I'm sorry, but folklore is kinda forgettable and boring too outside of a few songs.

She peaked with Red and 1989 and I've only recently learned to accept that

IMG_0882.thumb.gif.89db21c2b8e84770a7915

Evermore is miles better than anything she has ever released before and after but to be fair I'm a fan of The National and Bon Iver so maybe it's just different tastes.

Lets just agree that laugh of a stupidgirl is temu quality music.

Edited by Lord Gaga

47 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

Why is Grace Jones' discography lowkey terrible. Listening to her singles and it's just chop after chop

YnWDQUJ.jpg

Gaga haters tend to have horrible music

2 hours ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

I'm not a psychic, but I know for a fact that the average weight of a Heated Rivalry stan is 260 pounds.

R_qkv0.gif

"Dudson Williams is the hottest man on Earth!!!1!!!"

R_qkv0.gif

meanwhile Dudson:

HC_g25rWUAAidcL?format=jpg&name=900x900

41 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

"Dudson Williams is the hottest man on Earth!!!1!!!"

R_qkv0.gif

meanwhile Dudson:

HC_g25rWUAAidcL?format=jpg&name=900x900

This is more objective proof that it's crazy (fat) white women at the core of their fanbase because the gays would absolutely NEVER cream their pants over this guy. Not even the ones who ingest meth like it's oxygen. No chance in hell.

R_qkv0.gif

Harry and Taylor releasing panned albums and Sky Ferreira being front row at Paris Fashion Week like a legend. Time, the ultimate truth teller.

thelifeofatoddler.gif

4 hours ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

I'm not a psychic, but I know for a fact that the average weight of a Heated Rivalry stan is 260 pounds.

R_qkv0.gif

260 pounds being the shows description

5fef15902d7c09d05e0094ba868aaf084d416ea2

3 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

Why is Grace Jones' discography lowkey terrible. Listening to her singles and it's just chop after chop

YnWDQUJ.jpg

21 minutes ago, flower moon said:

the people love an ass kisser appreciation thread

1b88d03eae1c745309eb61e35f09c1342263132a

I see someone is jealous...

YnWDQUJ.jpg

11 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

I see someone is jealous...

YnWDQUJ.jpg

of someone making a thread about me being a serial reactor on atrl?

1b88d03eae1c745309eb61e35f09c1342263132a

9 minutes ago, flower moon said:

of someone making a thread about me being a serial reactor on atrl?

1b88d03eae1c745309eb61e35f09c1342263132a

It's alright, I'll make one for you later

YnWDQUJ.jpg

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.