Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

90713451-69190b707be8c866f9336d12c227fb9

This might not be a hot take anymore, but: I would. To see those pecs bounce up and down while he's riding me.

Also, is the gif really hosted on LPSG? Shall I ask who was in that godforsaken forum

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

  • Replies 41.7k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

"No offense... but why are you a billionaire"

e305c40551fff22fef350fb1ee1e53cd

tumblr_ln0ef2wnFI1qd4j76o1_500.thumb.gif

Edited by Tate

4 hours ago, Florence Belch said:

Not Benson Goone propaganda on ATRL, the last pages need to be burnt like the individual on this gif is doing in hell

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Oh please, I don't care for the kid or his music

It's just an objective conversation that he's at least more visually pleasant to look at than Harry Styles

Men stay mute on my playlist

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Let me give y'all some industry insider tea coffee

Kate Bush gets multiple trains run on her as a morning routine and eats c*m for breakfast.

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

22 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Men stay mute on my playlist

Homosexuals do lead sad lives don't they

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

3 minutes ago, howboutdat said:

Homosexuals do lead sad lives don't they

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Why would I want to hear a man speak

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

1 minute ago, Vrx. said:

Why would I want to hear a man speak

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

You hear them sing! Well not you, you gotta unplug the plug or whatever

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Just now, howboutdat said:

You hear them sing! Well not you, you gotta unplug the plug or whatever

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Even my husband has learned this basic lesson

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

13 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

better than anything Kate Bush has ever made.

its true its true

that banshee has 1 good song (and the placebo cover is better either way)

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

1 hour ago, Yanko said:

katie2

I hate that his production is actually really good but the lyrics are basically nonexistent

105-s5-FKhtj.gif

7 minutes ago, Yanko said:

do you stan for taydolf?

No but I did tell Alexa to play ophelia this morning and felt extra white as I did the moves I saw on tiktok

3 hours ago, howboutdat said:

@LOTF is always so mad when we point to the fact he stans A CHILD RAPIST!

I don't Stan MJ, sweetie

Get your facts straight

I dont get gays who hate male singers. A good male vocal makes me rub my kitty

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.