Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Atrl is always wrong when it comes to male artist commercial success. Imagine thinking Harry is going to flop. He already has had his fair share of flop singles but he ends up winning in the end. Some of those flop singles of his have better streams that the avg pop girl.

It would be absolutely crazy if Nicki actually got deported on stage while with Trump

802a160f6ac8256d0f08c27795aa8bab.jpg

The Great Granny Bush disrespect… im about to import the elderly Granny's stans from Reddit to handle y'all hating ass *******!!

90713451-69190b707be8c866f9336d12c227fb9

1 hour ago, AriGlinda said:

I dont get gays who hate male singers. A good male vocal makes me rub my kitty

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

They don't yearn enough for me

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Men are only good for their holes and protruding object between their thighs. Females vocals >>>>>>>>>>>>

But wooo I would **** the ginger out of that titts and thankfully for me I don't have to feel the guilt of such thoughts

90713451-69190b707be8c866f9336d12c227fb9

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Edited by Kh-Loud

I think I've decided on my pop song trinity:

Careless Whisper
Into The Groove
Alejandro

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

i had a dream

i got everything i wanted

what i wanted:

90713451-69190b707be8c866f9336d12c227fb9

1 minute ago, Pikachoo said:

I think I've decided on my pop song trinity:

Careless Whisper
Into The Groove
Alejandro

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

replace Alejandro with any Ace Of Base song and you could be 60 years old

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

2 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

replace Alejandro with any Ace Of Base song and you could be 60 years old

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Ass Of Basic has nothing on Allahjandro

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

edit:

but yes, I am an old gay soul

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Edited by Pikachoo

7 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

but yes, I am an old gay soul

live your truth Queen

melookingood.thumb.png.a7c8e31eafbc7ae07

21 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I think I've decided on my pop song trinity:

Careless Whisper
Into The Groove
Alejandro

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Madonna's passport photo 😭

1 hour ago, rmmas said:

SYG cleanse

I thought they were Troy Seyvan

Mylène Grand-mère stan calling someone else old

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Just now, popmusicisdead said:

Mylène Grand-mère stan calling someone else old

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

queen of gen z and gen alpha meanwhile Xtaint has you and melanie martinez

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

The only listenable music lykke li made was eyeye and ssss sorry

not y'all dragging Lykke Li and Kate Bush when we just got new songs from Bruno Mars and Harold + a snippet from Felonie Mcraetinez

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

I didn't realize MJ had become an influencer/blogger before his death?

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Smellanie Fartinez fans were those those weird kids in school that still drank from the bottle in the third grade and calls the teacher "mommy"

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Edited by popmusicisdead

6 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I didn't realize MJ had become an influencer/blogger before his death?

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

He was always up on what the kids were doing

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

6 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

Smellanie Fartinez fans were those those weird kids in school that still drank from the bottle in the third grade and calls the teacher "mommy"

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.