Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Spotify Wrapped is out! Share yours here

Featured Replies

  • Replies 298
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

No! I was top 2000 listeners for Cardi but since I streamed Taylor a lil more it wouldn't tell me that and now I'm PISSED

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Cain said:

I don't see it 🧍🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, 305 said:

Don't see mine 🧍‍♂️

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Its not there for me

Click on the link on the OP, it should open the app and show it to you.

5 minutes ago, Cain said:

I don't see it 🧍🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Its not there for me

follow the link in OP and scan the qr code with your phones

ImgBB
No image preview

5acda107-4 hosted at ImgBB

Image 5acda107-4 hosted on ImgBB

Edited by schnetzka

Taylor Swift is my top Artist.

I wanna be yours is my top song followed by Ophelia and Opalite.

LUX is my 2nd most streamed album accoriding to last.fm and it's N/A on my wrapped... so whole November was skipped.

I have YouTube music but still want to participate hihi

For some reason it spilt the Alchemist from the Freddie Gibbs listens, so my last.fm will definitely be more accurate

SNWEhGO.png

I was 1,407th top listener for Gaga globally apparently rip Also my top albums has Midnights in it but not Selena's album, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Lola Young, which I was listening to a lot this year, and Midnights I've only streamed 20 times (130th album this year according to my stats.fm)… anyways.

IMG-4263.jpg

Top 5 albums

MAYHEM - Lady Gaga

DTMF - Bad Bunny

Let God Sort Em Out - Clipse

Mahashmashana - Father John Misty

LUX - Rosalia

not rosalia creeping onto top 5 when she only dropped this in NovWAP

Not Stefani Germanotta being number 2 on my wrapped and Gayhem being my number one album. I'm so ******* embarrassed

clack

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.