Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Your biggest ATRL regret?

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

getting banned from making topics :weeps:

been there sis :thing: took me 5 years of campaigning to get them back … 

  • Replies 32
  • Views 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ATRL Moderator

Not screenshotting or printing out some hilarious threads that got archived 

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Rian said:

- Signing up in the first place

- Applying to become a mod

- Accepting the offer to become admin

 

- Sharing my coke adventures in WeHo

Well the site is for the better because of these

Spoiler

except maybe the last one :deadbanana4: hope everything was alright 

 

Not dragging @Jjang harder when they were here 

 

Edit: and Fnooky and Almost Home before they thankfully had mods delete their accounts

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

yknow in terms of actions I don't even think that I regret anything I've posted in the sex thread :giraffe: I might be an open book to a fault… i'm just very Candid and this is a social medium where I'm gonna really let it all out lol. I may have gotten nasty with a few users in the past and overreacted. that's what I regret. I think I also regret overreacting when that one user (probably lightheartedly) shaded me in the Mayhem album thread lol. I genuinely don't think they were intentionally being rude 

  • Author
14 minutes ago, Rian said:

- Signing up in the first place

- Applying to become a mod

- Accepting the offer to become admin

 

- Sharing my coke adventures in WeHo

:bibliahh:

Changing my username based on a joke and now I can't change it back to my original one

Making a thread about the email I received from my university that the Ashanti concert was cancelled after only selling 24 tickets. She got dragged by 50 Cent and Wendy Williams later that week.

 

:clack:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.