Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Megan Moroney - 'Cloud 9'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 101
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

30 minutes ago, paige said:

A shame he's not as big as he was in the late 2010's. Could've maybe been a big crossover hit for her.

traitor and i bought a house are the target bonus songs! traitor is the one she's been teasing on the billboards

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wedding Dress kind of the only dud. Ed sounds way different than what I remember of him but I really liked that duet even though I don't think Megan's soft girly voice works next to Ed or even Kacey. I'd say it's probably better overall than her last record but there's also nothing reaching the best song of all time Miss Universe or Hope You're Happy.

I don't listen to pre-release songs much anymore so I'd only heard 6ML beforehand. Outside of it; Medicine, Beautiful Things, I Only Miss You, Wish I Didn't, Waiting on the Rain stood out to me the most on first listen. Wish I Didn't was probably the best track. Hillary Lindsey you diva.

Very solid album!! she is the new blonde country queen

Obsessed with the album, especially Wedding Dress heart

So sad I didn't get tickets in time for her signing today though cries but excited to see her on tour in July!

this album is soo good. she just keeps getting better

I listened to this album in full and it's honestly pretty great.

I think Medicine, Beautiful Things, Wedding Dress and Stupid are really cute.

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

On some tracks I could honestly hear a bit of Speak Now influence. The style of writing and the production especially.

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

'Wish I Didn't' is actually my fav song from this album and this year i fear. It's THAT good. The album is also an amazing body of work that's SO up my alley. I am really starting to enjoy country pop these days

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.