Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Megan Moroney - 'Cloud 9'

Featured Replies

  • Author
15 hours ago, sam.teas said:

Spoiler

I still don't see the titles, but here the lengths:
3:38
3:11
6 Months Later
3:25
Beautiful Things
2:59
3:49
4:09
3:51
2:56
2:58
4:08
3:31
3:55
3:25

Thank you.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

she looks so good on the new cover! kinda obsessed. hopefully she drops a new song soon

  • Author
3 hours ago, Brycee said:

she looks so good on the new cover! kinda obsessed. hopefully she drops a new song soon

I kinda have a feeling she's dropping a new song on Friday.

On 1/7/2026 at 2:32 PM, paige said:

I kinda have a feeling she's dropping a new song on Friday.

she added a countdown to her private instagram, but it ends at 10 am. wonder if it's gonna be an announcement for next friday

I like Megan a good amount, I need a new country queen to add to my list after dropping C*rrie

  • Author
5 hours ago, Brycee said:

she added a countdown to her private instagram, but it ends at 10 am. wonder if it's gonna be an announcement for next friday

Yeah, that makes more sense.

  • Author
36 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I like Megan a good amount, I need a new country queen to add to my list after dropping C*rrie

There's sooooo many country queens.

Megan Moroney

Carter Faith

Laci Kaye Booth

Ashley Cooke

Ella Langely

Kassi Ashton

11 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I like Megan a good amount, I need a new country queen to add to my list after dropping C*rrie

everyone listed above plus kelsea ballerini! I've also gotten into chanel yates and elizabeth nichols lately.

Happy for her she is getting some high profile collabs but we don't want Ed, thanks.

  • Author
3 hours ago, sam.teas said:

next single is Wish I Didn't, 3:29

Ohhh when? March 29?

I don't get why she's so big tbh. Her music is nothing special, petty mediocre. But of course the US will eat up any kind of country music.

  • Author

Is "Wish I Didn't" out for any of you? Thoughts?

On 1/14/2026 at 7:39 AM, perfectillusion204 said:

I don't get why she's so big tbh. Her music is nothing special, petty mediocre. But of course the US will eat up any kind of country music.

She went to school for marketing and branding. After I learned that everything made sense about her.

Edited by LikeAChampion

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.