Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SomethingSweet

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SomethingSweet

  1. Obsessed with the album, especially Wedding Dress So sad I didn't get tickets in time for her signing today though but excited to see her on tour in July!
  2. Kacey collab let's go!!!
  3. Got into her back when Hungover first dropped and it's so amazing seeing her smash into the top 5 of the Hot 100! Let's go Ella Choosin' Texas has been on repeat since release and I love seeing its upwards trajectory
  4. Gorgeous cover and ALBUM of the year coming so early into 2026 let's go
  5. 6 Months Later by Megan Moroney (233 plays)
  6. LOVE the song and really enjoyed the MV But totally agree on the lack of bridge comments. Nonetheless I will be streaming!
  7. Abby's Soda Pop top 10 IKTR Golden deserves more weeks at #1
  8. IDK I'm addicted to this...my girls brought it Excited for (hopefully) more!
  9. SomethingSweet replied to PumpkinTim's topic in Base
    Love them all so much, but Manon is my fave!
  10. My favorite album of the year. 28th of June is easily my song of the year too!
  11. This being ear candy like Accelerate
  12. My Spotify Wrapped 2023 Song of the Year coming
  13. SAVE Barbie World Pink What Was I Made For? OFF Silver Platter Forever & Again Hey Blondie
  14. SAVE Nobody Gets Me Kill Bill F2F Conceited OFF Forgiveless Open Arms Notice Me Used
  15. SAVE Nobody Gets Me Kill Bill F2F Conceited Ghost in the Machine OFF Forgiveless Open Arms Smoking on My Ex Pack Notice Me
  16. Been obsessed with this song lately and the EP in general
  17. Looking gorgeous and known and sounding lovely, Legend
  18. Happy Birthday Legend!!! Thank you for feeding us with so much this year
  19. Congrats to all four of these talented, beautiful, and successful ladies
  20. Material Girl vs You Belong with Me Causing A Commotion vs Today Was A Fairytale Express Yourself vs I Knew You were Trouble Cherish vs I Don't Wanna Live Forever I'll Remember vs ME! Human Nature vs You Need To Calm Down Frozen vs Lavender Haze
  21. We are never ever getting back together v/s I Kissed a Girl Shake It Off v/s California Gurls Blank Space v/s Teenage Dream Bad Blood v/s Firework Look What You Made Me Do v/s E.T. Cardigan v/s Last Friday Night Willow v/s Part Of Me All Too Well v/s Roar Anti Hero v/s Dark Horse
  22. Crazy in Love vs. Pon de Replay Deja Vu vs. SOS Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) / If I Were a Boy vs. Umbrella Run the World vs. Russian Roulette Drunk in Love vs. Only Girl Formation vs. We Found Love Break My Soul vs. Diamonds

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.