Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases ๐Ÿ’ฟ

Man's Best Friend vs. A6

Manโ€™s Best Friend vs. A6? 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Which album is better?

    • Man's Best Friend
      61%
      13
    • A6
      38%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Idk what A6 is but I already know it's better than Man's Best Fart

I just got into Lights this year and A6 is lowkey AOTY. Can you recommend any of her earlier stuff? I recently started listening to Toes and love it

20 minutes ago, 305 said:

I just got into Lights this year and A6 is lowkey AOTY. Can you recommend any of her earlier stuff? I recently started listening to Toes and love it

Running with the Boys

Drive My Soul

Saviourย 

Up We Go

Ice

Second Go

February Air

Bannerย 

38 minutes ago, 305 said:

I just got into Lights this year and A6 is lowkey AOTY. Can you recommend any of her earlier stuff? I recently started listening to Toes and love it

Little Machines is the most similar-sounding album to A6 and pretty beloved, I'd recommend that next if you want full albums. Then Siberia which has Toes on it and is my personal favorite Lights album, but it can be a bit more brash than A6/LM. Then if you're still stanning, go for the debut album, then Skin & Earth, then PEP.

ย 

Seconding Raphy's individual song suggestions :alexz:Maybe add Siberia title track.

ย 

OT: A6!

  • Author
43 minutes ago, 305 said:

I just got into Lights this year and A6 is lowkey AOTY. Can you recommend any of her earlier stuff? I recently started listening to Toes and love it

Best songs per album IMO:

ย 

The Listening: Drive My Soul, River, The Listening, Ice, Pretend, February Air

ย 

Siberia: Siberia, Toes, Everybody Breaks a Glass, Heavy Rope, Flux and Flow, And Countingโ€ฆ

ย 

Little Machines: Portal, Running With The Boys, Up We Go, Muscle Memory, Oil and Water, Don't Go Home Without Me

ย 

Skin&Earth: Skydiving, Savage, Morphine, Moonshine, Magnetic Field, Almost Had Meย 

ย 

PEP: Beside Myself, Prodigal Daughter, Salt and Vinegar, Jaws, Rent, Okay Okay, Grip

ย 

Solo songs/collabs: Long Live, My Boots, White, When The Summer Dies, Turn Off My Mind, Last Summer, Open Water, drama free, WE HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIVES TOGETHER

ย 

Congrats on getting into one the best pop artists of all-time and someone more worthy of stanning than the "Tall Girl (2019)" star!

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

Edited by YourFavoriteWeapon

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Little Machines is the most similar-sounding album to A6 and pretty beloved, I'd recommend that next if you want full albums. Then Siberia which has Toes on it and is my personal favorite Lights album, but it can be a bit more brash than A6/LM. Then if you're still stanning, go for the debut album, then Skin & Earth, then PEP.

ย 

Seconding Raphy's individual song suggestions :alexz:Maybe add Siberia title track.

ย 

OT: A6!

Skin & Earth over A6 girlโ€ฆ

5 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Skin & Earth over A6 girlโ€ฆ

The good sis said she already listened to A6!

ย 

Quote

I just got into Lights this year and A6 is lowkey AOTY

  • Author
28 minutes ago, Ewan Chaos said:

The good sis said she already listened to A6!

ย 

Omg I meant to say PEP

1 hour ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Best songs per album IMO:

ย 

The Listening: Drive My Soul, River, The Listening, Ice, Pretend, February Air

ย 

Siberia: Siberia, Toes, Everybody Breaks a Glass, Heavy Rope, Flux and Flow, And Countingโ€ฆ

ย 

Little Machines: Portal, Running With The Boys, Up We Go, Muscle Memory, Oil and Water, Don't Go Home Without Me

ย 

Skin&Earth: Skydiving, Savage, Morphine, Moonshine, Magnetic Field, Almost Had Meย 

ย 

PEP: Beside Myself, Prodigal Daughter, Salt and Vinegar, Jaws, Rent, Okay Okay, Grip

ย 

Solo songs/collabs: Long Live, My Boots, White, When The Summer Dies, Turn Off My Mind, Last Summer, Open Water, drama free, WE HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIVES TOGETHER

ย 

Congrats on getting into one the best pop artists of all-time and someone more worthy of stanning than the "Tall Girl (2019)" star!

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

Idk why I never got into her she's exactly what I would've liked back in the day! Thanks for the recs

19 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Little Machines is the most similar-sounding album to A6 and pretty beloved, I'd recommend that next if you want full albums. Then Siberia which has Toes on it and is my personal favorite Lights album, but it can be a bit more brash than A6/LM. Then if you're still stanning, go for the debut album, then Skin & Earth, then PEP.

ย 

Seconding Raphy's individual song suggestions :alexz:Maybe add Siberia title track.

ย 

OT: A6!

I'm a huge fan of debut and Little Machines, plus Toes from the 2nd album(Siberia) but don't remember much else from Siberia, I will need to re-listen but I remember it having a chill dubstep vibe to it.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.