Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SZA posts new songs to random IG

Featured Replies

Let me just download that snippet and upload it to my playlist cause god knows it won't see the light of day for another 5 years

the picture? :bibliahh:

 

but lowkey this sound better than everything on sos

Edited by tambora

Sza and sharing and the same sentence is weird

 

annoyed-disappointed.gif

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

28 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

Let me just download that snippet and upload it to my playlist cause god knows it won't see the light of day for another 5 years

It's so long where it's honestly basically functioning like a whole song tbh

didn't she say she was gonna stop sharing snippets lmaooo

i need never miss

she posted another snippet but took it down straight after

55 minutes ago, tambora said:

the picture? :bibliahh:

 

but lowkey this sound better than everything on sos

How? It sounds exactly like half of the songs on Lana. 

5 minutes ago, punisher said:

she posted another snippet but took it down straight after

spacer.png

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

It says New Music Friday. She's coming august 22nd?

 

that comes up for everyone when you go on your profile and don't have a note

14 minutes ago, punisher said:

that comes up for everyone when you go on your profile and don't have a note

ohh, nvm :rip:

cant wait to hear it in 2027 

Edited by aotearoa

This is probably the full thing. I've waited 2 years for the full PSA which was posted as a 'teaser'. The album version ended up being the teaser of 1:38 lol.

she never misses, this is incredible.... now put it on streaming with Nightbird as the B side thank uuu :jonny5:

11 hours ago, tambora said:

the picture? :bibliahh:

 

but lowkey this sound better than everything on sos

the lies you tell

  • Author
1 hour ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

The lyrics are very bizarre to say the least. Unpost it 

how??

 

Yes, I caught the hint, no need to show me again
Could've spared me embarrassment, why would you let her friends meet her?
Am I so lame to you? Treat her the same as me
Thought we was karmic, Akashic, we moving different
None of that was real, now I'm in that new 911
Going ninety-seven, new titties, tryna feel somethin'
Hidin' from feelings, scared to reveal somethin'
Like the real (Oh)
Reason that I ****** with you
Was only 'cause I didn't know my own value
Only 'cause I've grown, when I was young I was abused
Only 'cause my daddy never told me I was cute
Only 'cause I didn't know back then that I was God
Oh, I let that devil in my skin and I forgot
Let you convince me that I was somethin' that I'm not

If I could rewind the fragments, I'm sure I'd catch it
The moment that you left the brackets
Choices that we make define us
Silver linings, I don't believe in perfect timing, just true alignment
They say heartbreaks the best reminder for higher guidance
Exhausted, but I'm still allowing, I hope I find it
Hope you find it (Find it, oh)

  • 3 weeks later...

There has been three snippets, they sound so good. 

 

What happend to waiting till an official release but whatever. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.