Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kiesza & Peaches - "So Erotic"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 26
  • Views 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Smarticle
    Smarticle

    Lovelypeaches?  

  • Kiesza is so underrated it's crazy how fake the music industry is with all the implants taking all the time and space 

  • Blondie Darko
    Blondie Darko

    OH ****, PEACHES IS A LEGEND, I'm excited. 

Omg this collab is about to be a match made in heaven. Excited!

This is HOT, where the gays at? She needs some promo!  :biggrin:

 

That bassline is JUICY.

 

:WAP::WAP::WAP:

 

 

 

Edited by computer.boy

Kiesza is so underrated it's crazy how fake the music industry is with all the implants taking all the time and space 

  • Author
15 minutes ago, Stra said:

Kiesza is so underrated it's crazy how fake the music industry is with all the implants taking all the time and space 

okay lets BFR. Her brand is kind of all over the place right now unfortunately. and shes performing in the randomest of venues and festivals  

preadded the EP cause I can never get enough of Merrill's music :clap3:

This is AMAZING! I love both artists and them together is just pure aural sex! I hope they do a video. 

1 minute ago, computer.boy said:

 

I don't see it on AM

 

EDIT.

it's out as a single but greyed on the album

Edited by Kern

Gosh I haven't heard from Kiesza since late 2014 when Living For Love demos leaked and one of them sounded like Hideaway. 

3 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Gosh I haven't heard from Kiesza since late 2014 when Living For Love demos leaked and one of them sounded like Hideaway. 

Madonna's living for love?

7 hours ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

Madonna's living for love?

Yes.

listen @ 1:19

 

21 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Gosh I haven't heard from Kiesza since late 2014

Same, until 2020 when she started releasing decent music!

 

I'd never expect myself to be a casual listener but she's been releasing a few pop gems lately. :heart2:

 

Edited by computer.boy

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.