Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Remember when y'all thought this was Xtina?

Featured Replies

15 years ago this video was uploaded to YouTube and stans everywhere thought it was Christina teasing Bionic.

 

 

It was not.

 

Were you there when this dropped? Did you think this was Christina? Kesha? Gaga? A flop? Share your stories :sistrens:

People thought that iamamiwhoami was Xtina? :bibliahh:I like both of them, but that's too funny 

I love iamwho but never seen this video. Licking a tree while covered in dirt is the most European thing I've seen in a while :deadbanana4:

instead, a new synthpop legend was born. everybody stream kin, the best album of all time <3

hahah I remember that. I think that's a reason why people were so frustrated by Bionic. 

3 minutes ago, vipanonymous said:

hahah I remember that. I think that's a reason why people were so frustrated by Bionic. 

Bionic still turned out great; Birds of Prey is a career highlight for Xtina imo. It's her best ballad 

What Legend X does has class to it. 
 

Spoiler

Post Stripped of course. 
 

Spoiler

Accelerate doesn't count  

 

 

Just now, Josh said:

Bionic still turned out great; Birds of Prey is a career highlight for Xtina imo. It's her best ballad 

Yes, I really like Bionic. But people were expecting something totally different and these rumors about these teasers being part of the promo campaign didn't help

That was such a fun time to try to uncover all these mysteries lol

 

Reminder that Jonna is a legend and Blue is one of the best albums of all time

1 minute ago, vipanonymous said:

Yes, I really like Bionic. But people were expecting something totally different and these rumors about these teasers being part of the promo campaign didn't help

It's her last interesting album imo everything after has felt like Xtina was on auto pilot

omg I was thinking of making a thread about this just a few days ago because I wanted to ask if anyone actually thought this was Xtina back then :rip: I didn't discover iamamiwhoami till 2013, after bounty and kin were already out

 

Edited by Curaga

that iam era was so incredible. I remember spending hours reading analyses of what the videos represented and the possible artists behind it :rip: it was so fun and the bounty album is such a masterpiece 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.