Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

An EP, with one song...

Featured Replies

Anyways, I was taking a break from hating on some *******, and started up my Spotify again.

 

Then I realized it's been YEARS since Xtina released again. So I said, "Hey, let's play her latest studio release".

 

Which happens to be an EP with just one mother ******* song!

kjdndjsikdsijnerwn

 

8BjS03I.gif

 

Has this ever happened before?!

 

I don't recall an artist ever doing this! Discuss!

 

Also, Legend X, if you are reading this, what's popping?! wya? LITERALLY. you PROMISED you weren't taking any more long breaks with releases after liberation.

sdskfmdsklfmndsok;fnm 

 

 

Edited by Xtina23

Did we ever find out why the La Luz EP ended up being... one song? :rip:

Can't believe it will be 3 years since that in a few months. And based on the way she's been talking about the follow-up it's safe to say there won't be a 2025 release either... :gaycat7:

 

Also I really dislike No Es Que Te Extrañe's message despite the song being good... It kinda goes against everything she professed in songs like Oh Mother or I'm OK in my opinion so I hope it didn't come from a personal place. Fausto is NOT worthy of forgiveness or empathy...  :cm: But I admit it's very parasocial to even put this into words and it's her life after all, plus family affairs are just a whole nother level of complexity.

Edited by ChooseyLover

Ive seen similar things in Black Metal. Full length albums with only two tracks, each like 20 minutes long. 

Isn't that just a way to promote a single? Spotify shows those as 'albums/EPs' instead of just one song, so it can reach more people in the recommendation page. It's just the modern Side A/Side B of singles

Edited by BrokenMachine

Lizzo did the same thing recently with Love In Real Life

 

1. Everything Was So Much Simpler… (0:22)

2. Love In Real Life (2:34)

total running time 2:56 :ahh: 

I belive originally there was plans to have more tracks but last min things changed. There was signs that more music was on the way prior to the final EP release but suddenly she just released it quickly for the Latin Grammys where she didn't even perform the song :deadbanana4:

 

That entire era should be studied.

It's pretty obvious she seen the sales of "Aguilera" in total & said BEEP it you guys don't buy my music in Spanish or English!

 

 That's it I'm DONE! & haven't released nothing sense :deadbanana4:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.