Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miranda! - 'Nuevo Hotel Miranda!'

Featured Replies

Upcoming album · Nuevo Hotel Miranda!

 

Argentina's most iconic pop duo's eleventh album "Nuevo Hotel Miranda" is out now!

 

 

Singles:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Author

Una tormenta, pero en cámara lenta

Tomé más de la cuenta, no conduciré

TĂş me despiertas, me atrapas, no me sueltas

Sácame de esta fiesta, contigo llévame
Acércate, será nuestro secreto

Atrévete solo por un momento

Entrégame al menos esta noche

Tu corazĂłn y las llaves del coche

 

SING, JULI! SING

 

Ponzi

 

Oh wow I remember loving Miranda! when I was very young kid

I didn't listen to English music until I was 12 so most of my favorite bands were from Spain/Mexico

I can't believe they have 11 albums and I haven't kept up :chick3:

  • Author
3 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

Oh wow I remember loving Miranda! when I was very young kid

I didn't listen to English music until I was 12 so most of my favorite bands were from Spain/Mexico

I can't believe they have 11 albums and I haven't kept up :chick3:

You should check them all out, especially the albums Fuerte and Safari. For me, they kept their quality high project after project.

The TINI collab is a major bop. I actually have it on loop lately!

  • Author

Una Loca Historia de Amor should be single. It's their best and catchiest song in years. I just can't stop listening to it :jonny5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.