Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Plastic Hearts vs MAYHEM

Plastic Hearts vs MAYHEM 123 members have voted

  1. 1. Better album overall?

    • Plastic Hearts by Miley Cyrus
      43%
    • MAYHEM by Lady Gaga
      56%
  2. 2. Better singles?

    • Plastic Hearts | Midnight Sky, Prisoner, Angels Like You
      43%
    • MAYHEM | Die with a Smile, Disease, Abracadabra
      56%
  3. 3. Better album cover?

    • Plastic Hearts by Miley Cyrus
      51%
    • MAYHEM by Lady Gaga
      48%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Plastic Hearts is leagues above Mayhem ijbol and I'm saying this as a Liddo

  • Replies 31
  • Views 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mayhem Plastic Hearts Plastic Hearts.   The combination of Cirkut and Andrew Watt was truly genius. Bringing the synthpop shine and the 80s pop rock vibes. I don't know if it was G

  • honestopinion
    honestopinion

    Plastic Hearts is a blueprint, no wonder Gaga immediately run to Andrew Watt after Miley released Plastic Hearts 

I LOVE Plastic Hearts, but MAYHEM clears it on all 3 for me.

Love both but Mayhem for all. An amazing album and extremely consistent with some of her best songs ever. I adore Gimme What I Want and Angels Like You though. 

Plastic Hearts for all

 

Miley really gave us her best album, like it was a perfect era :jonny5:

Wow I'm kinda suprised I'm saying this but after some thought, it's Miley for all Three. Plastic Hearts is a really good album, Miley's best, and slightly edges out Mayhem for me. 
 Mayhem has lower lows (the ending ballads are worse than Plastic Heart's and really bring the album down along with that Taylor song) and one higher high with abracadabra, one of Gaga's best songs. 
Miley really gave us several of the best songs of her discography with Midnight Sky (my fav song of hers), the title track, Prisoner, Nightcrawling, Gimme What I Want… 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.