Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Sugababes - "Weeds"

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

Do we really need another studio video from them in awkward beauty poses, especially for a song like this? Girls save those coins for the album. 

I actually have to agree with this... This is a gorgeous song, but def not single material.

 

We need more bangers as singles x

  • Replies 94
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The Slayer
    The Slayer

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    They should've released few songs last year followed by album in February and then go on a tour. It's too late now for the the tour that is struggling so much and starting in 2 days...

  • Cindy this is excellence!!!!   This is the type of maturity and artistic quality I WISH more girlbands would venture into. They are trully harnessing excellence! I was a bit worried with Whe

24 minutes ago, Maroonx said:

cute, but with 0 replay value

Agreed.

 

Keisha in particular looks incredible!

 

I'm just happy with have another official video with this line-up. 

It's a cute video, and Keisha blew me away with that look!

Gorgeous!

 

:jonny5:

 

Keep it real all, they're not gonna give big budget music videos.

Let's be happy we are getting new material.

It's a gorgeous video even if some of those effects are giving Windows XP background

So far the music's been far better than the visuals.

This is the first time I've listened to the song since it was released so I guess that's a win. They look gorgeous but that's to be expected. 

time and time again I get reminded how music videos used to be light years better back in the day. it's not just the budget, but also the effort in editing/montage, angles,...

 

but at least my queens look stunning :heart2:

Well, the music video is just as simple as the song is. They're fully independent now, so everything is funded from what they earn from touring and other events .

We didn't get a music video for WTRC (not like anyone was asking though) when they were signed to a label so I am glad they keep feeding us when it's just them behind the wheel.

  • 1 month later...

This is such a beautiful performance, I a so glad I could witness them life singing this song and it's truly phenomenal!

 

They also performed Jungle and Hole in the Head:

Spoiler

 

They keep performing and promoting on TV and there just isn't any boost not even on itunes :rip:

I don't get why they do these performances months after a release with no album/tour... like what's the point?

 

I am here for it... but why not hold all performances for when the album is announced/released?

3 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

They keep performing and promoting on TV and there just isn't any boost not even on itunes :rip:

Cause this song is not IT

On 6/8/2025 at 7:22 PM, Maroonx said:

I don't get why they do these performances months after a release with no album/tour... like what's the point?

 

I am here for it... but why not hold all performances for when the album is announced/released?

I think they are on good terms with BBC and whenever they need someone they call Sugababes because they are always available I guess :suburban:

 

22 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

This is still one of their best songs

It's really not

6 minutes ago, NoAngelus said:

I think they are on good terms with BBC and whenever they need someone they call Sugababes because they are always available I guess :suburban:

 

It's really not

Its really not ... 

TBH i think that without a proper label suport, they wont get too far ... 

Do anybody have any information about new music?

This song has no replay value for me unfortunately. Also the lip syncing from them is strange.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.