Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Is 1000 doves underrated?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Absolutely. One of my favorite songs since day 1

 

The whole album is very underrated actually, but one day you all will see the light

 

:bird:

3 hours ago, Curaga said:

No.

"When your tears are falling, I'll catch them as they fall" drives me nuts :skull: but I do like the hook in the chorus.

"I've been flying with some broken arms" was right there sis :suburban:

Edited by sunbathinganimal

No, because we all love it :jonny5: (unless you're part of a discord server!)

Based on these comments I'd actually say it's underhated.

 

It's Eurovision cliches in the worst way possible. So bad I can't even enjoy it as a mindless, playful bop :rip:

7 hours ago, B-Luke said:

No. This and Sine from Above are horrendous :skull:

Not this being my top 2 on the album :biblionny:

6 hours ago, Démodé said:

No, it sucks. Traumatica is full of fillers

Worst Chromatica track is million times better than BUTTERFLY.

10 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Worst Chromatica track is million times better than BUTTERFLY.

I'd rather listen to BUTTERFLY ten times in an hour rather than plastic doll ever again. 

 

Traumatica is what she is doing now (minus DWAS), just soulless.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.