Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lali & Miranda! - "Mejor Que Vos"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

¿Ahora son un dúo?

Hace muchísimo tiempo que les perdí el rastro, pero me gustaban mucho sus canciones.

 

Yo Te Diré, Prisionero, Perfecta, Don, Mentía, Enamorada... Banger after banger :katie2:.

  • Author
26 minutes ago, Broken said:

¿Ahora son un dúo?

Hace muchísimo tiempo que les perdí el rastro, pero me gustaban mucho sus canciones.

 

Yo Te Diré, Prisionero, Perfecta, Don, Mentía, Enamorada... Banger after banger :katie2:.

I'm gonna write in English cuz my spanish sucks lol

They are a duo since 2017. Since then, they released 3 albums. All of them are pop perfections. You should check'em out, especially Fuerte :katie2:

Finally a mega bop, Miranda! are radio darlings here so it might be an actual hit :alexz:

That was really good, the saxophone at the end was so unexpected but I liked it, gave it some Carly Rae Jepsen vibes.

After having another indirect fight Argentinian president and Trump's friend Javier Milei, Lali used the momentum to drop another single. A synth pop driven song with the duo Miranda.

 

 

11 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

That was really good, the saxophone at the end was so unexpected but I liked it, gave it some Carly Rae Jepsen vibes.

YASSS!! TOTALLY!

It also gave me Carly Rae Jepsen super hit vibes with the sax!

  • Author

It debuted at #28 on Spotify Argentina. I expected better but I think it will increase with time.

  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
49 minutes ago, moonllum said:

This is the only song I like on the album, deserves the success.

Slayranda! giving Ladri her first hit :clap3:

On 2/8/2025 at 7:28 PM, Movimento Perpétuo said:

It debuted at #28 on Spotify Argentina. I expected better but I think it will increase with time.

you were so right...

  • Author

If anybody told me that Miranda! would give Lali a hit three weeks ago, I would laugh 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Did this went to top 10 on Billboard Argentina? All I know Miranda! got their number-one hit there in....years.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.