Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Timbaland & Keri Hilson Collabs Appreciation Thread

Featured Replies

Timbaland and Keri Hilson managed to create several collab classics during the late 2000s.

 

Why are all these so good? What's your favorite?

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Way I Are is lowkey the best song of all time, especially the video version

  • Author
3 minutes ago, tost1 said:

The Way I Are is lowkey the best song of all time, especially the video version

I don't know how to explain it, but this song pefectly encapsulates Timbaland's discography. There is some magic inside the song.

 

This is the best one. Cannot believe they didn't release it as a single

Return The Favor and Scream are so underrated.

 

Although I hate that long ass outro on the album version of Return The Favor.

Edited by Cottonmouth

They created some magic together. I wish they had released "Don't Hold Your Breath".

Return The Favor is an underrated futuristic bop, should have been big

1 hour ago, Richie said:

The Way I Are was a cultural collapse :katie2:

I only heard it after this remix dropped but I still love it!

 

 

there was a while when timbaland was all over the music industry and working with THE biggest names in the industry. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.