Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Video Game Music Appreciation

Featured Replies

Let's have another one of these, shall we? Post yuor favorites from any game(s)

Today I want to praise music from one game in particular: Need For Speed: Carbon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Escape

  • Replies 26
  • Views 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Putting a video game song on loop helps me so much when I need to focus on a task :jamming: I read an article a while ago going in depth about how video game music is designed to keep the brain engaged

 

^ in my top ten favourite songs ever, Masashi Hamauzu is a genius as far as I am concerned.

 

 

^ this game and its soundtrack are crazy underrated, imo.

 

 

^ never even played this game, but this song gives me chills every time.

15 minutes ago, Mupps said:

Putting a video game song on loop helps me so much when I need to focus on a task :jamming: I read an article a while ago going in depth about how video game music is designed to keep the brain engaged

Back in college I used to study to the NSMB Wii soundtrack a lot... I think my most replayed was the desert region theme song 

  • ATRL Administrator

Every song featured in every DDR and Initial D game :intoit:

 

 

 

 

 

Technically not video games, but Arcane, all soundtracks and scores are ******* amazing.:giraffe:

This song is #8 on today's Spotify Daily charts, while charting total of 8 songs on Spotify, I don't think even Wicked got this level of success for its soundtrack.

spacer.png

Sokken will be remembered as the motzart of the 21st century 

 

Undertale OST is genuinely one of the best albums of all time

 

 

5 minutes ago, Katamari said:

yeah wbk talent! 

 

 

omg I was just playing this game last night :jonny: LEGENDARIC


everything about this game still feels so groundbreaking 16 years later

13 minutes ago, Curaga said:

omg I was just playing this game last night :jonny: LEGENDARIC

hope you had a ball rolling up school children to turn them into a planet that you will later destroy to make a bigger one :heart:

Lowkey the greatest soundtrack ever created:

 

Edited by SlowGinFizzzz

Another I absolutely love is Xenoblade's. Not only the game itself has genuinely the best story mode I've ever played, but what helped it avoid death as a franchise is its godly soundtrack.

 

This one alone is an ethereal masterpiece 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.