Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

POP/RAP emergency: DC5 is coming

Featured Replies

  • Replies 68
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, TalkThatRihanna said:

It better be like Planet Her or we don't want it!

ntm on scarlet and hot pink!

I caught it too on Twitter before she deleted. I’m so excited :jonny2: 

  • Author
6 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

she deleted it already

GcJSmJGWkAIKs0n.png?ex=6733f8fa&is=6732a 

That b*****

Just now, TalkThatRihanna said:

It better be like Planet Her or we don't want it!

And when it's Amala 2.0? :gaycat4:

  • Author
4 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

It better be like Planet Her or we don't want it!

The way scarlet is way better than both these albums 

Just now, itshyolee said:

And when it's Amala 2.0? :gaycat4:

We celebrate :turkey:

Give us another disco bops like Say So and Kiss Me More pls pls :jonny5:

  • Popular Post

You did me dirty with the title, I thought somehow Destiny's Child was having a new album coming :toofunny3:

  • Author
Just now, stjosephprey4us said:

You did me dirty with the title, I thought somehow Destiny's Child was having a new album coming :toofunny3:

Girl wrong decade:clack:

10 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

You did me dirty with the title, I thought somehow Destiny's Child was having a new album coming :toofunny3:

This is what I thought so too :ahh:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.