Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Nessa Barrett - 'AFTERCARE'

Featured Replies

  • Author

pornstar going viral....this album has had so many viral hits

passenger, mustang, pins and needles, pornstar and the deluxe edition sad track

  • Replies 62
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oh lord, she devoured on Dirty Little Secret.

  • kyliefever2002
    kyliefever2002

    animated artwork is kinda better   

  • Supervillain
    Supervillain

    What an amazing and cohesive project     PORNSTAR, GIVEN ENOUGH and STAY ALIVE are the best songs but I'm using all of them tbh  

  • 1 month later...

I found this album by "accident" due to the deluxe release and i'm shook! Loved this so much :jonny5:

Deluxe tracks are awful… only liked American Beauty.

 

The Lana wannabe ballads are so tired.

I trimmed down the track list from 21 tracks to 13 tracks :)

I'm in love with the deluxe tracks oof :WAP:   Blue Valentine, Keep Your Eyes On Me Boy, Does God Cry & American Beauty :clap3:

  • 2 weeks later...

First listen (not deluxe) I liked mostly the 2nd half tracks (not that I disliked the first half, just that I loved the 2nd more) but last night I played the full deluxe album and finally liked the whole thing, AOTY material.

When I read on her wiki page that LDR was one of her references it made so much sense bc tracks like russian roulette do give lana vibes but they alsosound like her? idk but I like the album.

 

My favs are prob edward scissorhands, stay alive, does god cry, glitter and violence, pornstar, damn just the whole thing a lot of songs that didn't hit at first 

like passenger princess finally hit last night at a 2nd listen

On 2/7/2025 at 9:00 AM, Supervillain said:

Deluxe tracks are awful… only liked American Beauty.

 

On 2/9/2025 at 2:41 AM, AcidPrince said:

the deluxe tracks are terrible

damn I must be the only one who liked them?? I live for the loveydovey vibes in the lyrics (a good contrast to the more sexual-sceney vibes of earlier songs in the album like pornstar, ****, mustang etc, like it makes a cool roundup balance imo) and just the chill sound of it. Tho breakfast in bed doesn't hit as hard as the rest for me.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.