Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

MØ - "Who Said"

Featured Replies

'Who Said' out now!

 

 

 

Edited by deletefor3ver

  • Replies 48
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

let me guess, another skip 

She dropped the ball big time :bird:

a tiny little... i like  the instruments 

Edited by haimpedro

The way she fell off quality wise, even Drum washes her recent material :rip:

20 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

some people really do only have one good album in them huh

You know everyone has a best. I think it's quite clear the success of Lean On has pushed her career in a certain direction and I don't think it's one of her choosing. it feels a bit like it did with  Raye when her label had her playing rent a hook. 
 

I saw her in March On the anniversary tour, and her passion and energy for the older material shone, true stage presence, unlike this. 

Edited by Joesuxx

  • 3 weeks later...

Idk :michael: I liked about half of the songs on Motordrome. I thought it was a better project than Forever Neverland. 

3 minutes ago, BrattyBottom said:

Idk :michael: I liked about half of the songs on Motordrome. I thought it was a better project than Forever Neverland. 

Motordrome had a pretty good reception on here. This thread is just full of whiners thus far for some reason. 

Sounds good. Idk i enjoyed both of her last two albums too so :michael:

 

  • 2 weeks later...

The presave link is up. It's coming on 10/16. This was posted on Instagram broadcast channel, of all places :rip: I can't lie, the single cover is kinda bad.

https://momomoyouth.lnk.to/WhoSaidBC

I agree her debut was her best but i liked a lot of motordrome so im excited to see what she does next

Well, she is determined to keep making music, I'll give her that :rip: I guess it will lead her somewhere one day maybe 

  • Author

she has some good songs coming based on snippets she posted

Of course No Material to Follow is her magnus opus, she really did THAT just by releasing Slow Love aka Song of the Millennium, When I Was Young EP had some cute moments, Forever Neverland had some amazing, decent and acceptable songs, Motordrome had New Moon which is THE bop and some acceptable tracks, so it's not like she's been releasing mess after mess... I know she has it in her and I'm looking forward this new era (hopefully she releases 2-3 great songs at least)

Ahhhh it samples The Knife's Heartbeats pretty heavily. 

 

I love this 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.