Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

are you mentally stable?

are you mentally stable? 85 members have voted

  1. 1. are you mentally stable?

    • yes
      31%
      27
    • no
      68%
      58

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Mostly, yes. There are still moments and the occasional day that are bad, but I do have myself together ~85% of the time.

ย 

It only took me 27 years but hey, that's depression combined with ADHD and autism for yaย :cm:.

I'm searching for a therapist so I'll find out after I present her/he/they/them/all the pronouns/all the binaries with the material I've been collectingย :nicole2:

No, my mood swings between euphoria and depression at all times. I will never be normal.

Yes. Like everyone I know always tells me I am the calmest and most stable person they know and that's how I also feel about myself.ย 

ย 

It's very hard for me to lose my balance and focus. It's like I have an unshakeable base.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.