Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Are you still using Twitter (X)?

Are you still using Twitter (X)? 86 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you still using Twitter (X)?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
4 hours ago, Trent W said:

Honestly I have several huge accounts there and just can't quit

 

Even if a much better option comes out I wouldn't move

 

So my best hope is Elon sells it soon once he realizes he screwed up and there is no business for him there

This makes sense...business is business after all 

 

5 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

It does suck now. But all social medias are run by horrible people. I mean yall literally stan 1% celebrities 😭 how about you get a grip and stop being a hypocrite 

Huh? What is this statement even supposed to mean? 💀

  • Replies 59
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gorjesspazze9
    Gorjesspazze9

    It does suck now. But all social medias are run by horrible people. I mean yall literally stan 1% celebrities 😭 how about you get a grip and stop being a hypocrite 

  • I never used it

  • Badgalbriel
    Badgalbriel

    No, I thought Twitter stopped being a thing in 2014. 

4 minutes ago, Delirious said:

This makes sense...business is business after all 

 

Huh? What is this statement even supposed to mean? 💀

Yeah

 

The  thing is that a lot of people are in my situation and keep up X alive.


No big creator wants to move somewhere else to start from 0

 

So basically X will be around forever unless it main audience ages completely out in a decade or two

I do yes, but I do wish there was a better, competitive platform that everyone could just move to instead. 

Like twice a month. It's getting boring and useless with other alternatives. 

Very passively, mostly to view stuff, though Elon's recent antics are making me strongly consider deleting it for good. I just wish the content creators I follow would move somewhere else (some did to Bluesky, but they're obviously not getting enough engagement there).

Nope. Most profiles are locked down, so I would have to make an account. And I'd rather lick a public toilet seat that do that.

8 hours ago, Delirious said:

Technically he is off of ads

I have ads blocked :fan:

No, I deleted mine :wave: If there's anything on Twitter that I need to see, I just use one of the "Twitter viewer" sites that let you see full profiles without having an account. 

  • Author
4 hours ago, Into The Void said:

I have ads blocked :fan:

Not everyone is as smart as you :relax::grill:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.