Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Bends

• chriswouldman

• thismoment

2 minutes until the lead is out in NZ

Spoiler

:eli:

Also I'd say whenever someone tries the „remaining 3 Katycats" drag let's send them this thread hihi

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mattically said:

My only concern is that the biggest boom was yesterday. There was so much energy in the air. Now that the actual announcement is so much later, there won't be as much noise. I lost the momentum myself after yesterday's mess. :biblionny:

I'm pretty sure all these people will be back once she announces, I just think she should prepare people for it instead of dropping it out of nowhere.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

Just listened to Never Really Over again and it was such a huge step in the right direction. The song deserved much more. Hoping for the lead to be as instant and more like Roar and NRO and less like Chained To The Rhythm. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

12.01am Friday, New Zealand time. Nothing happened on Spotify. Goodnight!

The banner on Apple Music is new, right? It looks like a music video preview.

4 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

Just listened to Never Really Over again and it was such a huge step in the right direction. The song deserved much more. Hoping for the lead to be as instant and more like Roar and NRO and less like Chained To The Rhythm. 

giphy.gif

"Sm*ll T*lk" literally killed her 2019 comeback chances. :skull: Everything went up in smoke with that one song.... that's why getting the PERFECT song(s) is so important. Things could have been so different if she went straight from NRO to HIH.

• Like 6

Just now, tarttastic said:

The banner on Apple Music is new, right? It looks like a music video preview.

It's from 2022, so no.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

It's from 2022, so no.

Ah thank you!

Hoping for something today. I deserve it :gaycat4:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PopKills said:

Also I'd say whenever someone tries the „remaining 3 Katycats" drag let's send them this thread hihi

But you do realize that on each page there are exactly the same people posting over and over 

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

But you do realize that on each page there are exactly the same people posting over and over 

There are currently 44+ members lurking without anything happening. These ARE KatyCats whether they admit or not

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I'm pretty sure all these people will be back once she announces, I just think she should prepare people for it instead of dropping it out of nowhere.

I hope so! I agree she shouldn't drop the music out of nowhere, I just hope she won't drag the announcement out.

Countdown for the announcement celebrating the 143rd pair of KP Collections shoes sold!

19 minutes ago, Tropical said:

12.01am Friday, New Zealand time. Nothing happened on Spotify. Goodnight!

Why would there be anything on Spotify, she's not Beyonce... She's not going to release anything without at least a week's announcement/teasing? 

Maybe we'll get the announcement on the 143rd page of this thread. 

• Haha 5

I have to admit that the decision of not announcing anything last minute worried me a bit. I'd have understood if they didn't plan to announce anything from the start because they had a plan, but this sounds a bit reckless(?). Idk if that's the right word to describe this, but yeah.

My only guess for this decision is she's trying to play the long game and build hype on TikTok, since the news of a possible comeback didn't make that much of a dent there

Either way, stressing about this won't do much, so I guess I'll just have to trust the process 🤷‍♂️. I hope she will do something in the next couple of weeks to keep the hype alive, though.

• Like 1

Tbh even posting a selfie of nugget wearing metal shoes might carry on the hype. So what I think is she should keep on interacting, timezones shouldn't be a problem because UMG obv is global. In one way I like that she is commenting on tiktok videos, but she needs to do something concrete... Post orange hearts or metallic butterflies on her story for example 

Also my oomfs and I were talking about this, we think this red picture is just starters, she will change her pic again before announcing the lead. This is just a tease.... Ofc we may be wrong lol

🍆🥢👽

im pretty sure the single is going to drop may 31st anyways. 

• Like 1

When even the insiders are lost 

Oh Katheryn..messy queen! Never change.

• Haha 3

There's a method to her madness 

:suburban:

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

im pretty sure the single is going to drop may 31st anyways. 

poor Bonnie

GIFMaker_me.thumb.gif.b73b6c629ccf7d5305