• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Bends

• chriswouldman

• thismoment

Posted (edited)

50 ******* people perched AGAIN in here for NOTHING she's wasting the hype as never before

Edited by SalvoPK

This ***** I swear

concubine

So nothing is coming? She makes me sick

I can't with her…

probably just a coincidence but it's kind of funny how there are 142 videos on Katy's YouTube channel... which means the next video to be uploaded will be...

• Like 2

announcement coming next week,lead single in June I fear.

• Haha 1

Has anything happened since the voice note about it being the 143rd day of the year? 

I hope she's not following Dua's „miss me?" schedule 

This is my villain origin story

Katy Perry

• Haha 7

Can someone explain to me how my girl got 67 pages on ATRL based on a photo in one day?? 

Did i miss something? I don't have time to go through all that. 

Tl;dr?? 

Posted (edited)

I feel like she has released music that matched the same quality as her dr luke hits if not better at times. (Never Really Over, HiH) her big hits weren't exactly great songs. Just catchy pop music that she made cool. She just lost her cool factor. Hope she can deliver a banger that makes us love her again. 

Edited by WhateverYouWant
  • Like 2

her channel on instagram gained 236K subscribers in one day, with almost 700K seeing that voice note. 

viral tweets & tiktoks about her comeback and all she did was change her profile pic :rip:

this is the most hype i've seen for a katy project since forever. she's really coming to smash i fear. 

• Like 5

I am rooting so hard for her. We are getting great music from female artists like Beyonce, Ariana, Billie, Dua, i am sure Katy will deliver as well. 

• Like 2

Tbh, I would prefer her staying silent to hinting a new era. 

IMG-8879.gif

• Confused 1

Are we sure this isn't just for her ugly shoes? :celestial5:

• Haha 3

I have a thoughts in the back of my mind that she will announce the world tour and album today :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This strategy of announcing things weeks later is a nonsense. I hope she says something today

tf does 143 mean

• Confused 1

I don't hate this teasing strategy but they need to strike while the iron is hot and people are talking.

here's to hoping they'll announce something today or tomorrow :jonny6:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, spiritboy said:

I am rooting so hard for her. We are getting great music from female artists like Beyonce, Ariana, Billie, Dua, i am sure Katy will deliver as well. 

I like Katy and am excited for new music. But she has never really delivered great music. We need to lower the expectations. I'm just hoping for a handful of catchy songs and maybe one that gives walking on air vibes and I'll be happy. Yall seem to be expecting her Ray of Light or confessions but I don't think that's ever happening. I don't think she can even deliver a album as good as the artists you mentioned most recent albums aside from maybe dua 

I'll be happy if more than half the album is good for once. She makes good pop music. She also makes terrible pop music. So I'm keeping my expectations kinda low. Hopefully I'm surprised. Never really over and Harley's in Hawaii gives me some hope she can still make an album full of bops. 

Edited by WhateverYouWant

17 minutes ago, everytime said:

tf does 143 mean

I Love You

We need a pinned post at the top of the thread I fear @Mods

• Like 1

COME ON KATY :jonny: 

• Like 1