Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

PT: No longer just friends…

Featured Replies

I decided to hide my previous thread and start a new one. I was reading through my OP and some of my earlier responses and it was making me feel guilty / anxious. A lot has changed since I made that thread and after receiving some much needed clarity I no longer feel the same way about some of the things I initially had concerns about. 
 

To the people who know what my original thread was, this is for you. I told you that I'd keep you guys updated with how my relationship is going with my friend / PT so let's do this! :ducky:

Edited by The Man Who
I need some peace right now and don't want this thread live anymore.

  • Replies 201
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The Man Who
    The Man Who

    So, I had to change the title of the thread as we're no longer just friends. We were talking last night through text for around 3 hours and we've both agreed to officially be a couple. I was going to

  • so I was looking up towards the ceiling and he went "I think I'd be okay with trying a kiss" and my head felt like it was spinning, as I felt excited but also so anxious as I really wasn't expecting h

  • The Man Who
    The Man Who

    I wasn't expecting to be posting this so soon, but I've felt quite mentally 'distracted' today and whilst Chris was training a few clients, I thought I'd sit and finally get this Wales update done. 

What did you end up replying to my comment about that guy being a pervert/sexual harasser? :rip:

Ready for this new season :jonny6: wish you the best on the holidays and the surprise garden cinema (box with a phone lol)

I really enjoyed reading it all so far! I'm rooting for you guys :katie2:

 

I hope you guys have a wonderful time in Wales, I was in the north last year for work and it was so peaceful and the locals were so lovely :smitten:

  • Author
5 minutes ago, JDC said:

Ready for this new season :jonny6: wish you the best on the holidays and the surprise garden cinema (box with a phone lol)

I ******* cackled at that photo of the laptop inside of the cardboard box. :bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, DougAF said:

What did you end up replying to my comment about that guy being a pervert/sexual harasser? :rip:

Girl if you done get the hell out this thread with all that. :biblio:

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

I really enjoyed reading it all so far! I'm rooting for you guys :katie2:

 

I hope you guys have a wonderful time in Wales, I was in the north last year for work and it was so peaceful and the locals were so lovely :smitten:

Wales is one of my favourite places to visit! If I'm not going abroad, I'm going to Wales. I can't believe I haven't been since 2019. I love the fact it's a combination of countryside and seaside. :heart:

8 minutes ago, DougAF said:

What did you end up replying to my comment about that guy being a pervert/sexual harasser? :rip:

get-the-fuck-outta-here-get-out.gif

11 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

I decided to hide my previous thread and start a new one. I was reading through my OP and some of my earlier responses and it was making me feel guilty / anxious. A lot has changed since I made that thread and after receiving some much needed clarity I no longer feel the same way about some of the things I initially had concerns about. 
 

To the people who know what my original thread was, this is for you. I told you that I'd keep you guys updated with how my relationship is going with my friend / PT so let's do this! :ducky:

The Season Finale left us on a cliff hanger! Can't wait for Season 2 to continue where season 1 left off :ryan3:

 

Season 2
Episode 1: Twice Bitten(Date #2)

Episode 2: The Caravans

Episode 3: ????

1 minute ago, Redporus said:

Girl if you done get the hell out this thread with all that. :biblio:

Girl it's a legitimate question. If his trainer was fat and ugly and flashed unsolicited nudes to him, the responses in the thread would be COMPLETELY different. What normal person does that kind of thing? 

  • Author
1 minute ago, Redporus said:

The Season Finale left us on a cliff hanger! Can't wait for Season 2 to continue where season 1 left off :ryan3:

 

Season 2
Episode 1: Twice Bitten(Date #2)

Episode 2: The Caravans

Episode 3: ????

Episode 3: Never Worn a White Jockstrap

 

:ryan3:

10 minutes ago, DougAF said:

What did you end up replying to my comment about that guy being a pervert/sexual harasser? :rip:

Cos you were talking ****! and clearly didn't read the entire story, That's NOT what happened.

Just now, Burn said:

The new thread title made me wanna listen to this. :jamming:

 

 

YA'LL! Same, first thing that came to mind

5 minutes ago, DougAF said:

Girl it's a legitimate question. If his trainer was fat and ugly and flashed unsolicited nudes to him, the responses in the thread would be COMPLETELY different. What normal person does that kind of thing? 

Chile….let it rest, there was enough evidence presented in this thread that eventually negated from the PT's character being questionable. Hang up it up and move on!

  • Author
1 minute ago, DougAF said:

Girl it's a legitimate question. If his trainer was fat and ugly and flashed unsolicited nudes to him, the responses in the thread would be COMPLETELY different. What normal person does that kind of thing? 

I'm going to reply to you this once. You commented in the previous thread that he had shown me his dick and I replied and said that he hadn't done that, as he hadn't and I never said he did. He showed me a photo of his arse, which I don't think it as severe as a dick pic. 
 

I've already addressed why he did those things and it isn't as sleazy as you're making it out to be. At the time, it didn't feel sleazy either, I was just confused by it and what the intent was, which I now know after 'confronting' him about it earlier this week. 
 

You've never met the guy but I can assure you that he isn't a pervert or a sexual harasser. He's actually very gentle and kind when you get to know him and he'd feel so ashamed if he thought what he did was in any way harassment towards me. 
 

I don't know why you found the need to come into this new thread with this BS when it was quite apparent from my OP why I started fresh. I didn't want anymore people coming in, reading some of my previous responses and getting the wrong idea. Some things sound a lot worse than they are when it's written out, but trust me when I say that my PT is one of the good ones. If you don't think that, fair enough. Stay out of this thread as it's clearly not for you. :michael:

  • Author
13 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Tomorrow can't come soon enough! ****!

 

not-saying-mother-for-an-entire-minute-c

Me after trying the meal he's cooking: 

 

spacer.png

 

LOL jk, I'm sure it'll be lovely. :fan:

6 hours ago, The Man Who said:

Me after trying the meal he's cooking: 

 

spacer.png

 

LOL jk, I'm sure it'll be lovely. :fan:

:rip:

 

You better take a pic to show us what he serves.

Looking forward to continue following your guys' story and wishing you guys all the best.  

 

What was the latest update from the previous thread? You have the sleepover at his tonight, right? And assuming from your talk about Wales in this new thread you accepted his invite for the Wales trip? Are you going the full week or just a few days? 
 

I'm not nosy at all :gaycat2:


spacer.png

 

I didn't have the time to reply in the previous thread by I loved how things evolved between you two, especially the talk you had where you helped him get his feelings out and guided him through it without judgment. That was an incredibly kind thing to do and I genuinely wish there were more people like you, not even kidding.

 

Can't wait to read more and I wish you both the best! :heart:

17 hours ago, noonbob said:

Tomorrow can't come soon enough! ****!

 

not-saying-mother-for-an-entire-minute-c

Wait, what did I miss? Is the sis getting the goods? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.