Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Pop Thingz gags Normani

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just now, WeFoundWill said:

imagine how tired we are...

Someone saying "see you next decade for the tracklist"... :suburban::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

  • Popular Post

Can't believe it's been a month already :skull:

 

WTF @Normani Kordei

 

GIq80vRWsAA5hqE?format=jpg&name=large

she must be doing a bunch of variants. it would make no sense to pull a JLo and reveal the album so early and lose the hype.

She should have never dropped anything if nothing was going to come of it. Just release Candy Paint

No cause what kind of messy rollout :rip:

she should've capitalized off the hype she had when she finally announced this album but it's back to 0 as usual :deadbanana:

Rihanna revealed the title and cover for Anti in October 2015 and complete silence for 3 months until the album finally came out in January 2016, so we'll see if Normani will follow this rollout and drop the album in May/early June :sistrens:

  • Author
7 minutes ago, remming said:

This isn't even a viral tweet and doesn't meet the requirements to start a thread on.... lol

 

 

It doesn't say anywhere that the tweet is viral, but ok.

15 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

It doesn't say anywhere that the tweet is viral, but ok.

I didn't say it was viral. I thought the rules were that no threads were to be made unless they were viral. Otherwise anyone can make a thread with 2 likes. Sorry if I was wrong 

  • Author
3 minutes ago, remming said:

I didn't say it was viral. I thought the rules were that no threads were to be made unless they were viral. Otherwise anyone can make a thread with 2 likes. Sorry if I was wrong 

It's about naming the threads "viral" and using it in the title but posting a tweet that is not viral. Read it again.

Nowhere in the thread title "viral" was used. You are complaining about nothing really.

8 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

It's about naming the threads "viral" and using it in the title but posting a tweet that is not viral. Read it again.

Nowhere in the thread title "viral" was used. You are complaining about nothing really.

 

I am not complaining. I literally saw the pinned threshold and misinterpreted the rules and even said sorry in my last post.

Not sure what was the point of revealing that and then doing nothing.

2 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Can't believe it's been a month already :skull:

 

WTF @Normani Kordei

 

GIq80vRWsAA5hqE?format=jpg&name=large

:bibliahh: that better not be your personal grindr I'm screaming 

No way! Nothing has been announced. I thought her fans have concrete info all this time. 

I Am Dead Singing GIF by Paramount+

1 hour ago, Tangane said:

This could have been huge

girl pleaaaase... a huge flop maybe! 

We can already tell it's gonna bomb. Normani and her team have no idea what to do with her.

I hope she had a plan announcing this...if it was just for a temporary serotonin boost gurl

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.