Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Perrie - "Forget About Us"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 78.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Not bad actually but don't insult her by comparing to Kelly Clarkson (a fake person with bad personality/music and whatever) hope it do well

  • Every. Single. Time. I scroll by this thread my head instantly goes I DON'T WANT YOU EVER TO FORGET ABOUT US   I'm so excited to hear this in full!

  • It sounds dated af…

  • ATRL Administrator

Every. Single. Time. I scroll by this thread my head instantly goes

I DON'T WANT YOU EVER TO FORGET ABOUT US

 

I'm so excited to hear this in full!

6 hours ago, Lee!! said:

Every. Single. Time. I scroll by this thread my head instantly goes

I DON'T WANT YOU EVER TO FORGET ABOUT US

 

I'm so excited to hear this in full!

Future Perrie Stan incoming x

11 hours ago, Lee!! said:

Every. Single. Time. I scroll by this thread my head instantly goes

I DON'T WANT YOU EVER TO FORGET ABOUT US

 

I'm so excited to hear this in full!

I hope that you will use Perrie for the banner this Friday even if Billie releases. :jonnycat:

58 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

The Camila of Little Mix is coming :duca: 

Camilla wishes she had Perrie's voice

Perrie's ex Zayn is releasing on the same day.

 

I don't think he should be competition? 

6 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Perrie's ex Zayn is releasing on the same day.

 

I don't think he should be competition? 

He really isn't. I think the biggest competition is Dua's Illusion.

38 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Perrie's ex Zayn is releasing on the same day.

 

I don't think he should be competition? 

It's Billie we need to be scared of! If she surprise releases she'll get covers of playlists and heavy hype and promo. 
 

I don't think Dua's 3rd single would out hype Perries 1st. Hopefully..

 

:jonnycat:

40 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Perrie's ex Zayn is releasing on the same day.

 

I don't think he should be competition? 

He's not a competitionto no one since his second album years ago. He flopped into oblivion chile

2 minutes ago, WERKER said:

It's Billie we need to be scared of! If she surprise releases she'll get covers of playlists and heavy hype and promo. 
 

I don't think Dua's 3rd single would out hype Perries 1st. Hopefully..

 

:jonnycat:

Billie thankfully said she's not doing singles!

4 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Billie thankfully said she's not doing singles!

Oh thank god! I was panicking :deadbanana4:

 

We need Friday 12th of April to be Perrie Day. Good thing the sis has already been out sweetening up Capital and Radio 1. 
 

Hope she does something with Kiss and Harriet Rose for YouTube content :jonny2:

4 hours ago, WERKER said:

Oh thank god! I was panicking :deadbanana4:

 

We need Friday 12th of April to be Perrie Day. Good thing the sis has already been out sweetening up Capital and Radio 1. 
 

Hope she does something with Kiss and Harriet Rose for YouTube content :jonny2:

She does!

 

She also started following Amelia from Chicken Shop!

Maybe this sound could work for her tbh :coffee: we know Harry's music is very HAC driven and this sounds like a femenine version of what Harry should have released on his debut and see how his career is right now. She could easily gain new demographics with this route which is very smart for her despite not being the music I wanted for her 

59 minutes ago, Garbaj said:

will a music video be released ?

Ofcourse, why wouldn't it?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.